Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. (8190 Views)

Start Bag Business With As Low As 10k / Professional Feasibility Study/business Plan On Nylon Bag Production / Poultry Is One Among The Best Business Start Today Check This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by GRACEGLORY: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Xone3:
Are you aware that nylon bag is a highly sourced after commodity. Market women, traders, supermarkets etc all need it on a daily basis. The average trader uses at least 3 packs a day, multiple this number by 6 times a week times the thousands of market women and hundreds in your vicinity. Do you know that by simply supplying this women you can make 2 to 3k on a daily basis.
Interested?
Drop your mail or send a mail to bisxone@gmail.com for more information.
Start making your money Today.

I'm interested :

cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
omololu51@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by AdedoyinO(f): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Interested. why_kay4real@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Emperorville: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
emperorville@outlook.com

Xone3:
Are you aware that nylon bag is a highly sourced after commodity. Market women, traders, supermarkets etc all need it on a daily basis. The average trader uses at least 3 packs a day, multiple this number by 6 times a week times the thousands of market women and hundreds in your vicinity. Do you know that by simply supplying this women you can make 2 to 3k on a daily basis.
Interested?

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Mekanus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Xone3:
Interested?

Emalonic@gmail.com. please send
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by ifeomagodwin75: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Xone3:
Interested?

ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by ifeomagodwin75: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Xone3:
I am so sorry for the delay in response. I have forwarded the information to every one that dropped his or her mail or sent a mail to me. Thanks.
If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me.
Where's your location and will like to have your contact number too
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by czarina(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
In
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by MASTERCC: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Favourf434gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Zzchampion: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
please send info to umura1960@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Zzchampion: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2017
umura1960@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Xone3(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
innobarca:
Good one
I learnt from you o. You were really helpful. Hows business going.
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by innobarca(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xone3:
I learnt from you o. You were really helpful. Hows business going.

Good, not in Naija now though
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by paxnka: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2017
@Xone3, send info to ozyezeh7@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by wakes: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
solomonternder@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Xone3(f): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think i will stop sending the message to anyone. please feel free to ask questions here and I will be more than ready to answer as much as possible.
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by caphykk: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Xone3:
I think i will stop sending the message to anyone. please feel free to ask questions here and I will be more than ready to answer as much as possible.

caphymoore@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by TUBLEZ(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Boyinbosun@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by osez(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
mailosesonnet@yahoo.ca
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by suchmuch: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Shininstar30(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chidinma119@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Ayus4u(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2017
pls send to olabs2008@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by kanmifad(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2017
mr.f697@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by profcanada(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
seun_adeola@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by profcanada(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
seun_adeola@yahoo.com pls send am highly interested
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by solad01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
coolincome01@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Joyss: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
honeypieevents@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by ifeomagodwin75: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Xone3:
Interested?

Good morning sir,
Pls sir, I want to know more about this business because I'm looking for business I can start doing. This is my whatsapp number: 08037249282 and my email address: ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Onistephen1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am interested ollysteve1200@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by larryceous: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please send details of production to larakelani4u@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. by Xone3(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
A lot of people have sent me mail claiming to be interested in the business, however, I have realized that most people are not ready to do any research before venturing into it. You want all the info but you're not ready to put any commitment towards achieving your goal.
Nylon business is very lucrative and also have the bad sides.
How do you get the good product? How do you get to buy at a reduced price? Which products move more? Which products are in high demand in your area? You also have to consider the price that is acceptable.
Hence, try to find out the following before sending me a mail for more information. Before that, let me help with some terms.
We have the small black nylon called OREBE, the Big Black, Extra Large Black, Yellowand Black, Blue and Black, Patanla/Black and White Stripe, the ice water used for Ororo and Moi-Moi, the Ice Block, coloured Orebe(Small Black), Poly Bag(Small and Big), Bagco Sack, Yodi for Sugar, Santana etc.
They come in Different packs.
A Bag of small black contains 10 Bundles. 5 Bundles for big Black, 20 BUNDLES for Ice water etc.
A Bundle contains 10Packets. A packet contains 100pieces. or 80 for some companies.

Feel free to drop your messages here or send a mail to bisxone@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler / Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa / Lpfo Trucking Available, Lpfo Allocation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.