Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) (36838 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by wazobaaa: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Michaelpresh(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
with all the idles wey full dis country yet we still dey suffer abeg troway dat tin jor

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by wacoj(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Take it or leave it, this is idle worship!
I thought this Ooni is a christian, how can you worship two gods?

iamnotundestandingafonjasstyle!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
And ooni said he's a Christian. Be deceiving yourself. Faworaja king grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by ifenes(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:
certain traditions need to go

such as these and oro

y do afonjas so much believe in fetish things

No Christianity and Islam need to go because they destroy spirituality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by obiageIi(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I love the culture , so colourful with alot of history to it's name

but it's too fetish for my liking , alot of mysteries and sacrifice involved.

I love the young king though and feel he will empower his people and bring life to the town of ife
What is fetish about it?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Children of hate are already congregating on this thread...

You are welcome... Oya, start spewing rubbish. LAWMA dey here to pack am, no wahala.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by layonke: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Let me get thos straoght.
This nigga drives around in a rolls royce and with all his education believes some ritual will reverse this current recession. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:
certain traditions need to go

such as these and oro

y do afonjas so much believe in fetish things
Am not a fan of traditional belief. Even in Europe they still worship idols like Thor and Odin. Please, always mind your business. Moreover, are you saying you Igbos don't worship idols like Amadioha, and the god you worship during yam festival.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Let me get thos straoght.
This nigga drives around in a rolls royce and with all his education believes some ritual will reverse this current recession. SMH
Lol naijas and supernatural bs go hand in hand
Obv he knows how ignorant and stewpid our people are so if na to hold on pigeon or sprinkle one yeye sand somewhere . He got to do it man needs that income grin the day they will open eye .. thats the day naija will be saved till then make we dey swim for recession

Though i like the culture sha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
shocked This corrupt thing sad
Your username and your comment shows you are acursed. Hope you are not the only child of your parent.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
African traditional religion
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by purpledferanmi1: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dem dey disturb you with their tradition.
And who are you by d way.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by keyanZuzer: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ioannes:
Children of hate are already congregating on this thread...

You are welcome... Oya, start spewing rubbish. LAWMA dey here to pack am, no wahala.
No blame them. You know say they no get culture and tradition. As if all of them wey dey claim Christianity go make heaven. Pained set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by 2shur: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
according to 9ice.
fast cash...quick money all around me
Many ppl want aje.
sugbon olorun kini fi se.

ibi tin won ti na owo.
jekin nor.
owo dangote
kole to mi o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by martinsfm(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
How?? They believe and worship God but not true Jesus christ, simple....Oduduwa was set to the yorubas by God. Dont judge ure not better
Vorpal:
This idol worshipping though. undecided

What's Wasiu doing there sef?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by martinsfm(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Peeps will say things they dont know, they believe in God but not true Jesus christ, The jews also dont, (Law of Moses). They sha didnt invite u, its only God that knows his children, dont use ur mouth and commit sin, on sth that isnt ur bees wax.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Nduway(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
The same so called oni who claims that Jesus is his father is partaking in demonic and fetish practice. The devil is his true Father!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by okowande(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
See the olori mouth for one corner of d first pic!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by kenesh(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dotman23:
Someone shld just go and cut that tree
To cut that tree ke! If you get mind, go cut it!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by jojo1415: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Freedom2016:
Love it
Afonjas!!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by OlaoChi: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Ritualists
Repent, Jesus is Lord

Jesus sef is a ritualist tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by VERTER(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
Nice one.

lest I forget

hello if you know anyone or your name is
YEMISI
GARBA IFUNANYA,born on February 31st, I was
served akara with your pregnancy test
result.....AND ITS... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
POSITIVE.
BLOOD OF MUGABE
SO MY FIANCE DECIDED TO KEEP THIS FROM ME AND I HAV NOT TOUCHED HER FOR SEVEN MONTHS LITTLE WONDER WHY SHE HAS BEEN SEDUCING ME. I AM CANCELLING OUR WEDDING
SEND ME UR ACCT NO U DESERVE A REWARD
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by rhektor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
Nice one.

lest I forget

hello if you know anyone or your name is
YEMISI
GARBA IFUNANYA,born on February 31st, I was
served akara with your pregnancy test
result.....AND ITS... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
POSITIVE.

Which kind thing be this?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by rhektor(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
And ooni said he's a Christian. Be deceiving yourself. Faworaja king grin

He was a Christian but now a king and as such he'll hold the tradition, regardless of his belief system. Even if an atheist becomes a king he must uphold the tradition
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by holatin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
rhektor:

Which kind thing be this?
be what
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by seunfape(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
So recession go go after this ? Nigeria style.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by holatin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
VERTER:
BLOOD OF MUGABE
SO MY FIANCE DECIDED TO KEEP THIS FROM ME AND I HAV NOT TOUCHED HER FOR SEVEN MONTHS LITTLE WONDER WHY SHE HAS BEEN SEDUCING ME. I AM CANCELLING OUR WEDDING
SEND ME UR ACCT NO U DESERVE A REWARD
e don dey your inbox
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
My Yoruba brothers praying for wealth, something that is created by hardwork in the SS , SE and by some of their sons like Otedola et al. I honestly hope this is for show off of the well known ageless Yoruba culture and nothing more.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by seenter84: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Juju everywhere
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) by goldenceo1: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Traditional institution are sacred. Long Live Ife Kingdom. check my signature for something new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Race Of The Ancient Egyptians / Calabar Carnival 2013 [Live] / Igbologun, Island Where Pregnant Women Must Not Go Into Labour At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.