Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (64955 Views)

Taxify Operations In Ibadan. (Drivers And Partners). Share Your Experiences / E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AmoloPatrick(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
I urgently need a car/space bus on rental kindly note your car would be used just earlier hours of the morning and when work closes at night. then sometimes weekend but I can assure your it would be resting most time as I would be busy doing my bank work. So ur weekly payment won't be a problem if we can come to an agreement
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Prosperity4All: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Boo3nity:
Also be observant of what goes on at the backseat of your car while on a ride. Here's why:
Last tuesday, I picked a couple (guy n girl) beside the national stadium (Surulere) around 09:30pm. The destination was somewhere inside Kilo (same Surulere). Along the way, I observed the lady was no longer responding to the very weird (diabolic, judging by the sound of it) conversation the guy was initiating. One look at the rear mirror revealed the lady was slumped in a sleep state while the young wasreciting incantations while trying to wave a white hankerchief round her head.
I immediately parked, jumped out of the car, opened the lady's side of the car n started vigorously shook her to consciousness, much to the extreme shock of the young man. She came back to her senses and started demanding to know where she was n how she got there. That was when I went for and clutched the young man by the belt and demanded an explanation before he could escape.
Passersby saw the unfolding drama n assisted in effectively tying the suspect to the ground. He then confessed the plan was to diabolically take her soul from the body, leave the corpse in the back (pretending to be asleep), drop at a junction kilometres away from the final destination, PAY THE DRIVER A TIDY TIP TO TAKE "MY BABE" TO THE FINAL DESTINATION AND WAKE HER UP WHEN WE ARRIVE AND "JAPA" ASAP.
I would have been saddled with the impossible-to-explain challenge of been found with a dead body in the backseat of my car had I not been observant that night.
Now you see what I mean?

This one shoke.
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by AmoloPatrick(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
I urgently need a car/space bus on rental kindly note your car would be used just earlier hours of the morning and when work closes at night. then sometimes weekend but I can assure your it would be resting most time as I would be busy doing my official work. So ur weekly payment won't be a problem if we can come to an agreement

I stay in Ikorodu
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Dickson8: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Goodday my name is Austin.i reside at iyana ipaja area of lagos.i need a sienna space bus for weekly rentals or HP.i work as a salary earner.the bus will be used mainly at early hours of the morning and after close of work.am looking forward to meet a patner with such vehicle or similar.i can be reached on 07066648523.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonyemos: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello everyone
My name is Benedict Obute
I am Uber driver and i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER
Please contact me
I base in Agege Lagos
Call/WhatsApp me on 08064156060
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Kenzo01: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone
I am a very calm and results oriented person
I am a gentle and defensive driver
I would very much appreciate it if I can get a car to use for blot/Uber and delivery on a weekly basis.
Am base in Lagos
Kindly contact my whatapp on 09071931660
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Boo3nity:
Also be observant of what goes on at the backseat of your car while on a ride. Here's why:
Last tuesday, I picked a couple (guy n girl) beside the national stadium (Surulere) around 09:30pm. The destination was somewhere inside Kilo (same Surulere). Along the way, I observed the lady was no longer responding to the very weird (diabolic, judging by the sound of it) conversation the guy was initiating. One look at the rear mirror revealed the lady was slumped in a sleep state while the young wasreciting incantations while trying to wave a white hankerchief round her head.
I immediately parked, jumped out of the car, opened the lady's side of the car n started vigorously shook her to consciousness, much to the extreme shock of the young man. She came back to her senses and started demanding to know where she was n how she got there. That was when I went for and clutched the young man by the belt and demanded an explanation before he could escape.
Passersby saw the unfolding drama n assisted in effectively tying the suspect to the ground. He then confessed the plan was to diabolically take her soul from the body, leave the corpse in the back (pretending to be asleep), drop at a junction kilometres away from the final destination, PAY THE DRIVER A TIDY TIP TO TAKE "MY BABE" TO THE FINAL DESTINATION AND WAKE HER UP WHEN WE ARRIVE AND "JAPA" ASAP.
I would have been saddled with the impossible-to-explain challenge of been found with a dead body in the backseat of my car had I not been observant that night.
Now you see what I mean?
Wahala...

These things happen for real...!

May We and Our Loved Ones not fall Victim of Circumstances in The Name of GOD ALMIGHTY.

AMEN.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Boo3nity:
Now you see what I mean?

These Things Happen For Real.

May We nor Our Loved Ones Not Fall Victim of Circumstances to such evil in The name of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Amen.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonyemos: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hello everyone
I am experience uber and bolt driver
I live Agege Lagos
I am looking for car with good condition to drive on rentals or high purchase. If you have car for me.
Contact me WhatsApp or call
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Jurncj(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Am John,a driver with almost 4years experience working with with Bolt/Uber/rida/indriver
I need a car to work with,rental or higher purchase(down payment inclusive)
Will pay N30,000 on weekly rentals
No excuse,no delay,prompt payment,prudent car usage.
Pls call or WhatsApp me on 08037401865
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Slymking: 9:42pm On May 06, 2023
Any partner with a sound car for rental or hire purchase let’s partner for business I need a car to work on Uber/bolt platform and pay weekly I’m in yaba my WhatsApp 08155860518
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by medulla01(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2023
Uber/bolt driver is needed around ajah.driver must have valid driver's license must drop #40000 compulsory security deposit and two guarantors.contact no 07031262134 or 07084296736
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Olufade04:
Please!!

Am a driver on Uber/bolt platform and i need a car to drive on the platform.

Have been a driver for 5years now and have done 6,173 trips on bolt.

My contact :08138261641, 08097218435

Thanks in advance

Are you in need of a car for e-hailing business, Do you stay around Ojodu Berger axis, there’s a Camry04 available for rental, kindly contact 09036764431.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2023
Kenzo01:
Hello everyone
I am a very calm and results oriented person
I am a gentle and defensive driver
I would very much appreciate it if I can get a car to use for blot/Uber and delivery on a weekly basis.
Am base in Lagos
Kindly contact my whatapp on 09071931660

Are you in need of a car for e-hailing business, Do you stay around Ojodu Berger axis, there’s a Camry04 available for rental, kindly contact 09036764431.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by hefelove(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonyemos: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
10 medical and Health personnel officers
Wanted urgently in a company Located in Ikeja Lagos.
Qualifications Doctors, Nurses and other health and medical professionals.
Interested persons
Should send am email to the company with caption
Health or Medical personnel to
emeraldfirmlimited@gmail.com
Lagos only..
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Israeldan1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm in need of a car for e-hailing business
Kindly contact me through 09094281482

All papers complete and also have an active Uber account thank you
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonyemos: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello good afternoon Comrade
Uncle Is looking for car to drive with uber if you car or a connection to help him get a car please contact him on this number..
Call or WhatsApp
The car is to use for uber and weekly remittance pay to the owner..
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by tonyemos: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
I am UBER driver and l am looking for car to driver for weekly remittance.
If you have car for me please contact me on WhatsApp
Number 08051719176
I have experienced to manage your car and pay my weekly remittance diligently.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by CaDhapo(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money?

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in driving and vehicle maintenance.

I am ready for weekly remittance depending on our agreement or Hire purchase agreement with full eligible and verifiable guarantor's to be provided

I reside in a secured environment, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Abule Egba Axis, Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 08109556524
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Doris4ever(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Boo3nity(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
UBER/Bolt driver needed.
Weekly remittance or HP
MUST reside within, Ilasamaja, mushin or Papa Ajao Axis.
Call or whatsapp on 08034043659.
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by RealGrowth: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone ,
I am on Bolt/Uber platform. I am in need of a car for ehailing business. Rental or HP. I am a Lagos resident.
I live at Dangote Refinery area. Eleko to Folu. Ajah to Dangote Refinery axis.
My WhatsApp 08024 034811
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by Doris4ever(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by sonety2k(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2023
We going to have some Tokunbo KOROPE November ending or early December this year , All Direct from Japan , it’s will be converted to LHD from Right Hand Drive
Clean and working fine Price 2m each

Different Model

Suzuki KOROPE

Honda KOROPE

Nissan KOROPE

Mitsubishi KOROPE

Thanks

SHOLA SONET
WHATAPP 08050507080

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by ObelawoOT: 2:44pm On Jan 20
For sale!!!
03/04 Camry
2.6m asking price.
Kindly Call or DM 09036764431

Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by medulla01(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07
vacancy driver job around oniru the salary is 80k, with house allowance and they'll serve breakfast. Preferably they stay around lekki environs
contact no 07031262134

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.