Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Spot Business Opportunities Around You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spot Business Opportunities Around You (424 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / I Am Not Rich But I Have Made Money By Taken Charge Of Opportunities Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Business Opportunities Around You by isaacgreat: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Opportunity is the currency of impact. In the history of mankind, those who made an impact in their lifetime did so by seeing and seizing opportunities.

You may be familiar with the story of how a salesman was sent to a village by his company. He was there for two weeks and he wrote a letter back to his company saying, “Please bring me home, nobody wears shoes over here.” Another salesman was sent in his place and in a couple of weeks, he sent a letter back to the company saying, “Please send all the shoes you can, because ... http://mysuccessangle.com/how-to-spot-business-opportunities-around-you/

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw Today / Making A Successful Career In Network Marketing (mlm) / Contact Us For Your Quality Auto Parts, Toyota, Benz, BMW And Volkswagen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.