Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,038 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] (775 Views)

Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
In a desperate bid to know how people’s reaction on the news of his death, a young man has published his own Obituary poster on social media.

A Nigerian Facebook user identified as Chidera Coded, has taken to the social networking platform, and posted an obituary poster of himself, saying that he want to know how it feels like to die as well as to also see the reaction of his friends.

“I just want to know how i will be if i die, if you like my pix comment fast ok,” she captioned on the photo.
As the photos emerged online and went viral, many of the young man’s friends lambasted him for such effrontery while others went ahead to wish him R.I.P even when he made it clear that he was still alive.
Is this a yet another desperate attempt to seek attention and trend online? Your guess is as good as ours.

cc: lalasticlala

http://www.gistedge.com/mad-young-man-publishes-obituary-poster-still-alive-see-disturbing-photo/

Re: A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by Mrbigman1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
His thinking out loud.
Re: A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by auntysimbiat(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol
Re: A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin

Re: A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by Dhayor001(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Idiot!
Re: A Young Man Publishes His Own Obituary Poster While Still Alive [photos] by decatalyst(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
A condom would have saved this shithead grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Dog Shot My Girlfriend, Man Tells Police / Suicide! Fresh Graduate Jumps Into Warri River Over Parents Refusal Of Fiancee ( / OMG! Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.