Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yorubas, Edo, Delta And Bayelsa Join Benin Republic And Make North Majority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, Edo, Delta And Bayelsa Join Benin Republic And Make North Majority (809 Views)

Boring Biafra! - A Case Study Of Biafra Town , Biafra Republic And Ala Biafra / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas, Edo, Delta And Bayelsa Join Benin Republic And Make North Majority by Beaf: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
becomerich:
What kind of statement is that. I know I am right for posting the satellite pictures. I think churches should also stand by my side and the satellite pictures. Any church who against me , is the church of satan. because God stand for truth. And I am standing for truth. And any sincere church should stand for me and this satellite pictures. . .

Let look at it from a Godly point of view. if Jesus was in our position and understand the issue in Nigeria that it may lead to civil war. What do you think Jesus would do so that there would be peace in Nigeria and avoid a civil war.

Will Jesus  ?
a. Force electoral reform through on Northerners and that start a civil war .
b. Try to resolve it peaceful by moving the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority to avoid a civil war.

Will jesus pick A or B?

Look there is no passport in heaven. There is no Nigeria passport or Benin republic passport.
. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361687.0.html#msg5049341

Good news! grin grin grin
. . .yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa finally make it to benin republic and make north majority to avoid civil war for oil!!!!
The video below shows president becomrich arriving Benin Republic with yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa, then receiving the ambassadors to the United Nations and telling them to follow Jesus. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7S6BxqZM60&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

Obtaining this video was no problem because. . .
becomrich,:

I worked for the largest Television network over here. We have nearly [b]900 [/b]station around the world.

Some of the stations are

CNN
NBC
ABC
FOX
BBC etc.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Write To Clinton On Nigeria Terror List Suggest Names For No-fly List / Yar’ Adua: Nigeria Mocked In South Africa & World In General / Jonathan's Wife Not Interested In Turai's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.