Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

An Act Of Fraud Being Perpetrated On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Act Of Fraud Being Perpetrated On Nairaland (396 Views)

A New Fraud Perpetrated By Access Bank / A Pastor Got A Woman Pregnant In An Act Of Adultery / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Act Of Fraud Being Perpetrated On Nairaland by LegalElixir: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dear Admin, please, I want to use the medium to alert other members of this great forum of an act of fraud being carried out by some group of persons who parade themselves as licensed agents for the sale of data bundles for all the Networks. I want to state here that these guys are fraudsters and members of this great forum should take notice of this. Also, the admin should no longer allow them to carry out their acts of fraud through this forum, by placing their adverts on the platform. I called up this number "08147337367" on Monday evening, the 20th day of February, 2017, and demanded to know the various data packages they have and the cost. After the 'agent' finished breaking down the prices, I opted for the one of #2000.00, which he said I'd have to send him airtime worth #2000.00, and then he will convert it to data for me (mind you, I have done this before with agents I came in contact with on this platform). I immediately sent it to him and since then, he has refused to pick my calls, even though I had send give him the benefit of the doubt for over 24 hours. The reason I'm sending this is not just because of the money but because of the integrity of this forum and the for other members of this forum not to fall prey to their schemes. Please, be careful. Thank you. Long Live NairaLand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Act Of Fraud Being Perpetrated On Nairaland by Nogodye(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Noted! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Will The Heart Of This Lady? HELP / Confusion In Tivland / Learn Why Today Is Tagged April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.