₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,140 members, 4,829,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 05:37 AM

Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia (3371 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Bratislava, Slovakia In 5 Minutes / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello everyone!
Please is there any student in Slovakia that has vital information to share about Slovakia. I came across an University of Economics in Bratislava and Masters program for Management cost only €1500 per year,I heard that they also have Embassy in Abuja .
I would like to know more about life over there
Has any one applied through their embassy in Abuja....how easy it was and what are the documents required
Please contribute for others to learn
Thanks
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2017
first of all according to info i have about 4 year ago, yes the embassy is in abuja , there study visa processing take up 2 to 4 month and u will required to pay at least 1000 euro as deposit of tuition and do health insurance for one year and good sponsor bank statement like 4m to 6m and u have your document legalization from the embassy which cost about 180k then 4 years ago and i cant remember there visa fee the..but the visa processing is easy if u have all the right document , there are alots of Nigerian in slovakia, mostly igbo and yoruba guys. also they will conduct interview for u.i hope this info is helpful
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good information Thanks bro More information from students in Slovakia
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerian students in Slovakia, please contribute or any one interested in studying there add your ideas
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
hey bro longest time ... most naija is Slovakia are not familiar with nairaland.. what info do you extactly need .. slovakia is good place
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
xkunzo:
hey bro longest time ... most naija is Slovakia are not familiar with nairaland.. what info do you extactly need .. slovakia is good place
thanks BRO....I just want to know may be it's only the academic credentials that are gonna be legalized or plus other documents?
thanks in anticipation
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
bbwollex:

thanks BRO....I just want to know may be it's only the academic credentials that are gonna be legalized or plus other documents?
thanks in anticipation

as at then years back its only academic credentials ... but i will advise you to pls visit the embassy to ask more information or emaill them or call them in between 9.30am to 12pm.. it sweden embassy repenting them now in nigeria ..they have move to kenya

Visa information
Information on representation of the Slovak Republic in the visa procedure
Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone:

Since 15.6.2014 visa application of Schengen visa type „A" and „C" for applicants from Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leonne travelling to Slovakia are submitted at the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria.
Contact details: Embassy of Sweden in Nigeria
41 T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel.: +234 816 779 4490 (visa section)
e-mail: migration.abuja@gov.se embassy website https://www.mzv.sk/web/abuja-en/visa

you can also email there embassy in kenya directly

Contact details: Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Republic of Kenya
Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, 00 100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel.: +254 202721896, +254 202721898
e-mail: emb.nairobi@mzv.sk
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
xkunzo:

as at then years back its only academic credentials ... but i will advise you to pls visit the embassy to ask more information or emaill them or call them in between 9.30am to 12pm.. it sweden embassy repenting them now in nigeria ..they have move to kenya

Visa information

Since 15.6.2014 visa application of Schengen visa type „A" and „C" for applicants from Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leonne travelling to Slovakia are submitted at the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria.
e-mail: migration.abuja@gov.se embassy website https://www.mzv.sk/web/abuja-en/visa

thanks so much for that info
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by daryoor(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
whispering : "slovenia is way better than slovakia" if you don believe ma ask google.

1 Like

Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by gowaga68: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
daryoor:
whispering : "slovenia is way better than slovakia" if you don believe ma ask google.
Any findings yet?
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by menacity(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
xkunzo:

Visa information

......Sir how much do i need to get a Slovakia Visa...
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by gabzajay: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
If you want to study in Slovakia, you have to go to Kenya for your visa application. Crazy stuff.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by chapatti: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
How To Apply For Slovakia Student Visa From Nigeria – I have been making some publications regarding having study visa for various countries across the globe and also how you can get a job in Canada from Nigeria. A publication you don’t want to miss out. Getting a Slovakia student visa is really not as hard but still not as easy as many agents have claimed it to be. As an applicant, You will need a Slovakia student Visa to have the permit to study in Slovakia and this is what this article is all about. I will be showing you simple and easy steps on how to apply for Slovakia student Visa from Nigeria.

Read >>> How To Apply For Greece Student Visa From Nigeria

The following questions will be answered as you read through this article:

Slovakia visa application online

Slovakia visa free countries

Slovakia visa appointment

Slovakia visa photo size and Slovakia visa in Nigeria

Hose and many more will be answered.

Study in Chile Overview

Slovakia joined the European Union in 2004 and ever since then, they have remained in the Union as against the wishes of Russia. Slovakia or the ‘Little Big Country’ as it has been known by many is located in the heart of Europe, with the Danube River on the West-South and with the border to Ukraine in the East. It is widely believed that the Slovaks are very skillful and resourceful people who have been able to manage their resources and also have been able to succeed with successful and innovative companies and projects which are respected also by a demanding international community.

Related >>> How To Apply For Poland Student Visa From Nigeria

Related >>> Richest Rapper in Nigeria 2018 – Top 10 Richest Rappers in Nigeria 2018

One of the good things about studying in Slovakia is that International students from outside the European Union studying in Slovakia full-time can also work during their studies for up to 20 hours a week and after finishing their studies at a Slovak university, they too can work in Slovakia without any special work permit at all. This is the reason many people are trooping into Slovakia for a study visa.

Studying in Slovakia is very interesting because it affords the opportunity to know the country, the culture, the nature. Slovak universities do offer their students a lot of extra-curricular activities, which makes them one of the best higher learning place you can have the best higher learning programmes. These include sports, singing, games, entertainment etc.

How To Apply For Slovakia Student Visa From Nigeria

We will be showing the various visa types that you can apply for as travelers who wish to get into Slovakia, and this is dependent on the purpose of your travel. We have various kinds of visas for applicants and they include Tourist visa, Business visa, Work visa and Student. But we will be discussing student Visa application on this article.

I have always warned that it will be wise to apply for this student visa for Slovakia University by yourself and do not pa toy any online self acclaimed agents to do it for you. We have heard of people that were defrauded for such a matter and trust me, we still have fake agents who claim to know what they are doing. Please be very careful while you are applying.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by chapatti: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
How To Apply For Slovakia Student Visa From Nigeria – I have been making some publications regarding having study visa for various countries across the globe and also how you can get a job in Canada from Nigeria. A publication you don’t want to miss out. Getting a Slovakia student visa is really not as hard but still not as easy as many agents have claimed it to be. As an applicant, You will need a Slovakia student Visa to have the permit to study in Slovakia and this is what this article is all about. I will be showing you simple and easy steps on how to apply for Slovakia student Visa from Nigeria.

Study in Chile Overview

Slovakia joined the European Union in 2004 and ever since then, they have remained in the Union as against the wishes of Russia. Slovakia or the ‘Little Big Country’ as it has been known by many is located in the heart of Europe, with the Danube River on the West-South and with the border to Ukraine in the East. It is widely believed that the Slovaks are very skillful and resourceful people who have been able to manage their resources and also have been able to succeed with successful and innovative companies and projects which are respected also by a demanding international community.

Related >>> Richest Rapper in Nigeria 2018 – Top 10 Richest Rappers in Nigeria 2018

One of the good things about studying in Slovakia is that International students from outside the European Union studying in Slovakia full-time can also work during their studies for up to 20 hours a week and after finishing their studies at a Slovak university, they too can work in Slovakia without any special work permit at all. This is the reason many people are trooping into Slovakia for a study visa.

Studying in Slovakia is very interesting because it affords the opportunity to know the country, the culture, the nature. Slovak universities do offer their students a lot of extra-curricular activities, which makes them one of the best higher learning place you can have the best higher learning programmes. These include sports, singing, games, entertainment etc.

We will be showing the various visa types that you can apply for as travelers who wish to get into Slovakia, and this is dependent on the purpose of your travel. We have various kinds of visas for applicants and they include Tourist visa, Business visa, Work visa and Student. But we will be discussing student Visa application on this article.

I have always warned that it will be wise to apply for this student visa for Slovakia University by yourself and do not pa toy any online self acclaimed agents to do it for you. We have heard of people that were defrauded for such a matter and trust me, we still have fake agents who claim to know what they are doing. Please be very careful while you are applying.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by chapatti: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018

Study in Chile Overview

click here for the complete article
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by Funnyguy83: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
hmm.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by Gracely7th(f): 1:44am On Feb 06
Good evening.
Did you still apply?
Kindly share your experience. Thanks
bbwollex:
hello everyone!
Please is there any student in Slovakia that has vital information to share about Slovakia. I came across an University of Economics in Bratislava and Masters program for Management cost only €1500 per year,I heard that they also have Embassy in Abuja .
I would like to know more about life over there
Has any one applied through their embassy in Abuja....how easy it was and what are the documents required
Please contribute for others to learn
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Embassy In Nigeria / Passport Renewal ( Abuja ) / Visa To Macedonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.