Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] (726 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React / Moyo Lawal And Regina Daniels Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Moyo Lawal says playing classy and decent roles in her movies is boring compared to the crude and tasking ones which are more fun.

Snapped on the set as a sexy Napep driver, the popular Yoruba actress stated in the caption of the photo which she shared online that she lives a boring life and can only get her adrenaline pumping when she is in front of the camera acting.

In her own words;

“the classy and decent roles are so much more better for one’s image, but the crude roles are so much more fun, what’s the point of acting  if I say the same way  I am  in reality, my real life is boring enough as it is” so pardon me if my acting Is so real, people actually think my characters and I are one and the same way I am just getting my adrenaline rush, the same way you all get it from drinking, smoking, partying, multiple boyfriends. I get mine from being bad for the camera.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-moyo-lawal-talks-about-getting.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by prinej0(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
JAYTUNEZ:

Moyo Lawal says playing classy and decent roles in her movies is boring compared to the crude and tasking ones which are more fun.

Snapped on the set as a sexy Napep driver, the popular Yoruba actress stated in the caption of the photo which she shared online that she lives a boring life and can only get her adrenaline pumping when she is in front of the camera acting.

In her own words;

“the classy and decent roles are so much more better for one’s image, but the crude roles are so much more fun, what’s the point of acting  if I say the same way  I am  in reality, my real life is boring enough as it is” so pardon me if my acting Is so real, people actually think my characters and I are one and the same way I am just getting my adrenaline rush, the same way you all get it from drinking, smoking, partying, multiple boyfriends. I get mine from being bad for the camera.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-moyo-lawal-talks-about-getting.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Get your adrenalin pumping with the hot selection of hot jams from the STREETS of LAGOS Available here http://my.notjustok.com/track/185069/skinny-Kilo-mo To enjoy the STREETS
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by sholay2011(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
'Didn't even bother reading the article when I saw the picture where she looks like a masquerade ready to stun at a local festival. lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by goldbim(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin is her name barbie too?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
her passengers:Vaseline crew
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Talks About Getting Adrenaline Rush As A NAPEP Driver [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
This girl wee be sweet to fvck i swear!

(1) (Reply)

Reconciled? Tonto Dike Re-adds 'churchill' To Her Surname / See Recent Pictures Of Hope, Who Was Rescued By A Danish Aid Worker In Uyo / Actress Adunni Ade Speaks On Dealing With Depression And Her Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.