Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? (522 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by BuzzAss(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2017

I chose to discuss this topic not only because it interest me as a socially conscious Nigerian, but because I feel a good number of Nigerians are exploiting President Buhari’s prolonged vacation in the United Kingdom to pass unpatriotic and uninteresting comment on the administration of President Buhari and everyone working on the team.

It all started with the rumor that the president is dead, but the President’s media team was swift to dispel that rumor. Like they weren’t satisfied with that, they launched another attack, this time they alleged that the private doctors of the President has certified him unfit to rule. But then those that were in communication with the President, the leaders of the National Assembly and the Acting President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo dispelled the rumor and assured Nigerians the President is in sound health.

Yes I admit, the media team of the President has been feeding us with contradicting reports on the President’s state of health, but does that justify why some of us chose to assume he’s dead or critically ill? No, it doesn’t. Guess those people have allowed their hatred overcome their desire for a better Nigeria. Have you guys forgotten President Buhari is still our President? If we want the best for Nigeria, we should desire that our leaders have good health so we can all pursue that dream together as a united nation. That’s exactly how it should be!

One other thing, some sections have recently been advocating that President Buhari should resign so as to allow the Vice President (currently the Acting President) Prof. Yemi Osinbajo become President. I personally find their opinion unpatriotic and utterly disgusting.

Read Full Article on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/02/22/should-president-buhari-resign-to-allow-prof-osinbajo-become-president/
Re: Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by chiefolododo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
For the love of the country , the president has to resign
Re: Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
yes, let the old ugu leaf resigned already angry
Re: Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yes
Re: Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by saintikechi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
no o... he should do like his brother yaradua and die there.
Re: Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President? by babyfaceafrica: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nope

(1) (Reply)

Story Of An Ex-convict Turned Celebrity- Only In Nigeria! / I Missed President Buhari's Call - Garba Shehu / Buhari Is Not The President Of Nigeria – Ben-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.