Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. (516 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. by Handsomecole(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
STOP THE HATE AND EMBRACE LOVE.
By DR ORJI UZOR KALU (MON)

The level of hate I see and read every day in facebook, based on religious or ethnic differences, is so alarming that I am afraid the next Nigerian General Elections, will be fought on religious, ethnic and regional realignment base, and not on the basis of competence, integrity or achievements.

I am tempted to say, this country is jinxed, if care is not taken, the looming crisis will end up tearing this country into shreds.

The country's development, progress and indeed our fragile democracy, are also seriously threatened and all are pointers towards the final crumbling of the giant of Africa and the world's greatest and most populous country of the world's black race.

In every community there's a work to be done and in every nation, there are wounds to be healed.

In every heart there is the power to do it, if only we should live and let live.

A nation that buys its peace, is honestly indebted to war.

God we hand over the fate and future of Nigeria and Nigerians in your most merciful hands for your care, protection and blessings.
May God heal the nation, reconcile the country and may we overcome all our tribulations and adversities.

May Nigeria Be, Hope Alive, One love Nigeria.

Dr Orji Uzor Kalu (mon).
writes from Abuja.

Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
I sight you Pastor Chris
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. by ozoebuka1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
akiko...ukochukwu na the same people

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Contesting To Be The Arrogant Nigerian President Soon__ GOV. FAYOSE / Barr. Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN Inaugural Speech / President Buhari Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.