Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire (4064 Views)

Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire / What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Believers, the Lord says to you "Fear not." It's not up to you to save yourself from sin and eternal damnation; our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the one who does it all. This is the reason for His coming: to save us. He says to you who believe in Him "Without me, you can do nothing."

In Revelation 21:7-8, He says "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

But who is he who overcomes? 1 John 5:5 "Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

Believers, we cannot overcome by our own strength or our ability to keep the Law in order to avoid God's wrath. Doing this has the opposite effect of cutting one off from Christ, according to Galatians 5:4- " For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace."

Believers, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Remember the question of the Philippian jailer to Paul and Silas in Acts 16 - " Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” The Holy Spirit will teach you all things.

Even our believing is by His grace, according to John 6:44-
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." And there we were thinking and singing out loud "I have decided to follow Jesus!"
We are saved by grace through faith, nothing to do with our works or perceived morality.
Verse 47-48 says "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life."

Only believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household, from the ills of the world and from eternal damnation. Don't get flustered about how He will save you and your household, "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

Also, once our heavenly Father has called you to believe in our Saviour Jesus Christ, depending not on your own righteousness but His Righteousness which is given as a gift to all who believe, you cannot "lose your salvation" because you had nothing to do with getting it or maintaining it. Christ does it all. See John 10:29-30-
"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Those who believe that it is their works and ability to keep the Law that keeps them saved and reign in life can "lose their salvation" because it depends on their efforts; the arm of flesh will fail. These ones were never saved to begin with. Jesus does not have a hand in their salvation or ability to live right. These ones are not saved by Grace, God's undeserved, unmerited favour. You know them by their "Yes, you are saved by Grace but you still have to do your best to keep the Ten Commandments or else you are not really saved." They depend on their law-keeping and good works which cannot make any righteous in the sight of God (Romans 3:20) and so will always fall in the category of those who will face the second death.

Believers, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved..., "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

Believe Right and you will Live Right

http://rightbelieving101..nl/2017/02/who-is-he-who-overcomes-and-has-no-part.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2017
morning
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
jiggaz:
morning
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2017
morning
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by calmG(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jigi jigi my Man... How far na
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by calmG(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
I still have a bothering question o.... I need clarification... pm me ur whatsapp no
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
calmG:
Jigi jigi my Man... How far na
I dey oo my bro...
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
calmG:
I still have a bothering question o....
I need clarification...
pm me ur whatsapp no
Sorry bro, i can't drop my number here. You can pm me, so we can chat via email. Or better still we can talk the matter here lol... unless it is personal to you.
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by oaroloye(m): 2:45am On Feb 25, 2017
SHALOM!

jiggaz:
Believers, the Lord says to you "Fear not." It's not up to you to save yourself from sin and eternal damnation; our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the one who does it all. This is the reason for His coming: to save us. He says to you who believe in Him "Without me, you can do nothing."

"THOSE WHO OVERCOME," WILL BE TNOSE WHO APPLY YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

But you do not believe that.

In Revelation 21:7-8, He says "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

But who is he who overcomes? 1 John 5:5 "Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

YOU HAVE NO COTRECT IDEA WHAT JOHN MEANT BY THAT STATEMENT, BECAUSE JOHN DID NOT INTEND THE LIKES OF YOU TO.

Believers, we cannot overcome by our own strength or our ability to keep the Law in order to avoid God's wrath. Doing this has the opposite effect of cutting one off from Christ, according to Galatians 5:4- [b]" For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace."

KEEPING THE LAW IS OVERCOMING THE WORLD, THE FLESH, AND THE DEVIL

It is the expression of SELF-CONTROL

If you keep THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, you have DEFEATED EVERYTHING that SATAN could muster to MAKE YOU SIN.

THAT is OVERCOMING,

Believers, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Remember the question of the Philippian jailer to Paul and Silas in Acts 16 - " Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” The Holy Spirit will teach you all things.

YES! REMEMBER THE TOTAL BULLSHIT THAT PAUL DUMPED ON THE PHILIPPIAN JAILER!

It is a perfect illustration of what THE MINISTRY OF PAUL is.

GOD LIBERATED EVERYONE IN THAT JAIL.

As Paul and Silad had done nothing criminal, it is to be inferred that other inmates of the Jail were probably imprisoned UNJUSTLY,, too.

When YAHSHUA was crucified, two THIEVES were crucified with him: that is an UNRIGHTEOUS PUNISHMENT for THEFT.

That is what THE ROMANS did..

. EXODUS 22:1-6.

"If a man shall steal an ox,
or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it;
he shall restore five oxen for an ox,
and four sheep for a sheep.
"If a thief be found breaking up,
and be smitten that he die,
there shall no blood be shed for him.
3. "If the Sun be risen upon him,
there shall be blood shed for him;
for he should make full restitution;
if he have nothing,
then he shall be sold for his theft.
4. "If the theft be certainly
found in his hand alive,
whether it be ox, or ass, or sheep;
he shall restore double.
5. "If a man shall cause
a field or vineyard to be eaten,
and shall put in his beast,
and shall feed
in another man's field;
of the best of his own field,
and of the best of his own vineyard,
shall he make restitution.
6. "If fire break out,
and catch in thorns,
so that the stacks of corn,
or the standing corn,
or the field,
be consumed therewith;
he that kindled the fire
shall surely make restitution."

PAUL, HOWEVER, PREVENTED EVERYONE FROM ESCAPING.

That is EXACTLY what he did to THE GENTILE CHURCH!

THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES ME THAT PAUL'S PROMISES ARE BULLSHIT.

He did not teach people to believe on THE LORD YAHSHUA, but upon HIMSELF, and HIS FALSE DOCTRINES and EMPTY PROMISES.

Even our believing is by His grace, according to John 6:44-
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." And there we were thinking and singing out loud "I have decided to follow Jesus!"
We are saved by grace through faith, nothing to do with our works or perceived morality.
Verse 47-48 says "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life."

"GRACE" IS A PHARISEE DOCTRINE THAT MAKES THE RIGHTEOUS UNRIGHTEOUS, AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS RIGHTEOUS.

It is purely imaginary, and has no basis in Reality, whatsoever.

NO ONE CAN COME TO YAHSHUA, EXCEPT GOD THE FATHER DRAWS THEM.

Why does God not draw EVERYONE, given that He WANTS everyone to Repent and be Saved?

Even because HE ONLY DRAWS THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, AND HIS SON YAHSHUA!

There is no such thing as Yahweh God drawing those who HATE Him and His Son to Yahshua.
. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "
[/color=#006600]

[color=silver].
JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast may break them.
16. "She is hardened against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath he imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 119:11.

Thy Word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not Sin against thee.

. PROVERBS 1:1-7.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David, king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction
of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment,
and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the Young Man
Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase Learning;
and a Man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"[/color]

IF GOD "DRAWS" ANYONE ANYWHERE, IT IS BY HIS WORD.

If anyone can be "DRAWN" by The Word of God, IT CAN ONLY BE BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH IT.

That means that THEY FEAR GOD, AND DEPART FROM EVIL- KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

The drawing of such people to Yahshua IS A REWARD FROM GOD.

. MATTHEW 16:13-28.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things of the Elders
and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
his shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned,
and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an Offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
or my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' "

. JOHN 12:44-50.

44. Jesus cried and said,
"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not spoken of myself;
but The Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should say,
and what I should speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I speak."

THERE IS NO RACE, IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, THAT WAS MORE WICKED THAN THE OYINBO RACE.

In the images below, you see the OYINBO CHRISTIANS Neville and Teignmouth KILLING AFRICAN BLACKS over a PIECE OF CLOTH. (True story.) For which they were DECORATED. (Posthumously.)

THE OYINBO THEOLOGIANS CREATE FALSE DOCTRINES TO JUSTIFY THEIR GOVERNMENT POLICIES, AND KEEP THEIR SUBJECTS UNDER CONTROL.

Such as the False Doctrine that GOD CHOOSES PEOPLE to COME TO YAHSHUA, AND BE SAVED- while allowing other people to GO ON TO HELL.

This Doctrine allowed Oyinbo Christians who followed those Thunkers (sic) to WRITE OFF ENTIRE NATIONS as SUBHUMAN, and UNWORTHY of TRUE CIVILIZATION. Which they continue to do TO THIS VERY DAY.

You DO NOT MIND the Hypocritical and Blasphemous Doctrine that GOD IS PARTIAL- so long as YOU think that you benefit from that partiality, do you?

Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by oaroloye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
SHALOM!

jiggaz:

"THOSE WHO OVERCOME," WILL BE TNOSE WHO APPLY YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

But you do not believe that.

Only believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household, from the ills of the world and from eternal damnation. Don't get flustered about how He will save you and your household, "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

YAHSHUA NEVER PROMISED HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WOULD SAVE THEM FROM THE ILLS OF THE WORLD.

Thus sort of BLATANT SNF WICKED EXAGGERATION is what creates EX-CHRISTIAN ATHEISTS- when they get sick of their chosen Religion not living up to Its HYPE.

Whereas THEY THEMSELVES DELIBERATELY DECEIVED THEMSELVES, by following MEN, and NOT YAHSHUA.

They even crushed and denounced those who pointed out that that is what they were doing as Christians.

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a Place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye know Him,
and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

[I]'SHEW US THE FATHER?'[/i]

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The words that I speak unto you
I speak not of myself:
but The Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."
13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
hat the Father may be Glorified
in the Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

Also, once our heavenly Father has called you to believe in our Saviour Jesus Christ, depending not on your own righteousness but His Righteousness which is given as a gift to all who believe, you cannot "lose your salvation" because you had nothing to do with getting it or maintaining it. Christ does it all. See John 10:29-30-
"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD "SALVATION" TO BEGIN WITH?

That was just FLATTERY designed to INDUCE you to ENSLAVE YOURSELF to the FLATTERER.

As soon as such followers fail to do what THE CHURCH LEADER WANTS, you will be AMAZED at HOW QUICKLY their Church Leadership will STRIP their "ETERNAL SALVATION" from them!

When Oyinbo Evangelist JIMMY SWAGGART was CAUGHT HIRING A PROSTITUTE, he was suspended from the BUSINESS- but his BOOKLETS on the OYINBO "ETERNAL SECURITY" HERESY they believed in were DUMPED ON THE MARKET HERE- since, obviously, no one wanted to buy them THERE.

So you see that ETERNAL SECURITY is only a TEMPORARY THEORY with the Oyinbos- to be JETTISONED INSTANTLY, when it needs to be USED! They DON'T really BELIEVE that.

Those who believe that it is their works and ability to keep the Law that keeps them saved and reign in life can "lose their salvation" because it depends on their efforts; the arm of flesh will fail. These ones were never saved to begin with. Jesus does not have a hand in their salvation or ability to live right. These ones are not saved by Grace, God's undeserved, unmerited favour. You know them by their "Yes, you are saved by Grace but you still have to do your best to keep the Ten Commandments or else you are not really saved." They depend on their law-keeping and good works which cannot make any righteous in the sight of God (Romans 3:20) and so will always fall in the category of those who will face the second death.

THE REAL SECOND DEATH was TAUGHT BY YAHSHUA- and it occurs immediately after the Death of the Physical Body, to those who DIE without having PREPARED AN ACCOUNT of THEIR WHOLE LIFE, to be RENDERED to THE LIFE AVATAR that manifests at the SITE of ANY DEATH.

JOHN'S CLAIM THAT THE SECOND DEATH IS A MYTHICAL LAKE OF FIRE NO ONE EVER HEARD OF BEFORE IS A CYNICAL LIE.

Believers, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved..., "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6.

WHAT YOU HYPOCRITES CALL "BELIEVING ON YAHSHUA" is actually believing that he will do things that he never Promised he will do, but YOU DECIDED to INVENT THE FALSE BELIEF that he would.

Believe Right and you will Live Right

THAT IS THE PHARISEE DOCTRINE OF PAUL, THAT STATES THAT PHYSICAL DEEDS HAVE ONLY PHYSICAL ORIGIN- THEREFORE MENTALLY ASSENTING TO THE LAW OF GOD IS NOT ONLY JUST AS GOOD AS OBEYING IT PHYSICALLY, BUT SUPERIOR. (See ROMANS 7.) That MENTAL ASSENT to The Law is OBEYING IT SPIRITUALLY.

ThIs was how THE PHARISEES were able to create CONVOLUTED DOCTRINES that JUSTIFIED BREAKING THE LAW- while DECEIVING THEMELVES that they were SERVING GOD.

http://rightbelieving101..nl/2017/02/who-is-he-who-overcomes-and-has-no-part.html?m=1

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

THESE ARE THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

BELIEFS are the LOWEST existing thing.

THOUGHTS are HIGHER than Beliefs.

WORDS are higher than Thoughts.

PHYSICAL ACTIONS are higher than Words.

POSTULATES (Spiritual Commands that Control Physical Forces,) are higher than Physical Actions.

TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is higher than everything else, and is EQUAL WITH GOD.

Human beings are capable of all of these Levels of Operation, but. BELIEVERS are like FRUIT TREES with LEAVES ONLY.

THEY WILL NOT BE SAVED.

Yahshua made that VERY CLEAR.

Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2017
morning
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2017
noted
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
evening

1 Like

Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
noted......
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
noted...... nnnnn
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
jiggaz:
morning
nnnnnnnnnn
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2017
morning
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
.....mmmmmmm
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
noted
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2017
jiggaz:
morning
nnqnqqq
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
I see grace..
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2018
The time is now
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you Jesus my Lord
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Now
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Lord Jesus ....
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes Lord
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes Lord...
Re: Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Star Of David? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / You Feel Someone Is Pressing You Down When You Sleep? This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.