Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) (40785 Views)

More Pictures Of Kemi Surfaces Online- Picture / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by anonimi: 4:52am On Feb 23, 2017
datola:
Bloggers are creative these days imagining unimaginable to sell news to the gaulibles.

The probability that this was formed by a want be e-warrior is high.

We have ALLOWED our 36 governors to take us for FOOLS.
Baba Kabiru in Osun state can do (and is doing) worse.

Titilayodeji13:
5 problems that will Enter 2017 with Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Omoluabi 1:

1: Workers salary .

15months half salary and 3months full salary,Aregbesola will celebrate 2017 with inability of his government to pay the salaries of workers,Workers in the state have been receiving half salary since last year, they received half payment of August and still expecting
September, October and December even as there is no sign that they would get anything from Baba "Afusa"

2: #410billion debt

It clearly shows that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola will enter 2017 with debt profile of nothing less than 410billion,both locally and international debt of Osun state.

3: No cabinet:

Aregbesola has no option than to enter 2017 without any commissioners or special advisers in the affairs of Osun state government,even the Osunassembly Speaker and other members of the house are turning to paper dog under Aregbesola government .

4: Local government Autonomy:

As widely believed the local governments are the closest tier of government to the grassroots and remain the most viable government structure for bringing development to the citizenry. As such, they should be given some sort of autonomy to effectively carry out their duties. Unfortunately Ogbeni Aregbesola is the Alfa and omega of all the local government in osun state,no local government election even there is no caretakers committee in the affairs of the local government .

5 Uncompleted project:

As usual,Aregbesola will celebrate 2017 year with uncompleted project across the state even those projects that was inaugurated immediately Aregbesola came on board 5years ago are still under construction.Osogbo-Ikirun to Kwara boundary,Osogbo-Akoda gbongan road .

Meanwhile he is chopping billions in his state house while workers and pensioners are owed salaries & pensions that is KILLING some slowly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

1 Like

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by anonimi: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2017
niyi123:
If this card is given to most Nigeria girls, they will gladly open their legs.

Why are you spoiling the bad reputation of our Naija ladies na grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2017
temitemi1:
what is this countri turning to sef grin grin... soon we go see girlfriend of the governor grin grin... there was a nation indeed.

YES.... I HAVE GOTTEN AN IDEA

my own I go put elder brother to the future governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by Btruth: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2017
419 thing. Be warned!

grin

1 Like

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by blackfase(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Brotherly, pls replace the "creative" bit with desperate. They are becoming too desperate, i repeat, too desperate.....

datola:
Bloggers are creative these days imagining unimaginable to sell news to the gaulibles.

1 Like

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by ayamLekan(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2017
That is Prince Adeniyi Adesanya, former S. A to Ibikunle Amosun on Political matters.. And as a close ally of the Gov, people now started calling him Friend of the Governor (FOG).. I think that was y he probably included it there...

1 Like

Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by Withambition(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2017
datola:

I don't think it was forged. The man is truly a friend of the Governor and people go through him to talk to the Governor.
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by Splashme: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
APC and buhari grin

This Buhari/APC govt is the worst since I was born
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by aluko360(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2017
very soon we go see

'' chief p.i.m.p to the state house''

Nigerians and titles sha.
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy ma quick go run my own... FRIEND OF THE FRIEND OF THE GOVERNOR
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by olushowunm(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
datola:

Bro... It's actually true... I know the man personally.
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by jd1986(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
jaxxy:
It means nothing unless there's a signature to authorize it at back of d card. Then we can now who authorized such and why?
I have one like that with authorized signature.....from OGA @ d top lipsrsealed grin
Re: Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) by Otradearena: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2017
niyi123:
If this card is given to most Nigeria girls, they will gladly open their legs.

grin

Check www.otradearena.com for all your trades

http://www.otradearena.com/shoppings/charcoal-cooking-stove/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Tax Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Others / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.