Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Get Your Car Insured Now! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Car Insured Now! (587 Views)

1 Owner – Moving Out Of The Country November 6 – Quick Sale Insured Till Januar / Good2Go*reg* 2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale. Insured +Tracker (((buyndrive))) / Are Your Cars Insured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Car Insured Now! by psgirl: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Many people dont like to get an auto insurance, but most times that is not the best thing to do, because if there is an accident how would you get support to repair how car or pay for another person's car, when your not insured. That is why you should get an auto insurance now or get to know all about auto insurance.
Re: Get Your Car Insured Now! by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
I will like to know how the insurance work in Nigeria.
I have always thought it is a necessity and not a choice, cos i know the cops will ask for your insurance when you are stopped.
And i think one of the reasons why many are worried about getting a policy on their ride is the time it takes for insurance company to pay people when needs be.
So tell me, what is different about your own coy and do you guys insure commercial rides?
Do u guy do life insurance as well?
Re: Get Your Car Insured Now! by nwanba(f): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
Just all about creating awareness for the dangers of not being insured. In nigeria i belive there are so many insurance company, and they actually do pay for compesation, but the problem is that so many people dont know how to go about claiming their insurance entitlement. And that is why i have created this tread to tread insurance issuee.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 1996 Camry Urgently / 2009 Honda Crv - Brand New / Nollywood Film Maker Selling His Paded Mec 230e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.