Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) (6627 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by stephenduru: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0rOVug3En/

According to these trending photos and video,a lady went mad on the road and stripped herself unclad.It took the intervention of good Samaritans to cover her up.

Watch the video on the link above

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/lady-goes-mad-on-roadstrips-herself.html

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by stephenduru: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by nNEOo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
That man get mind ooo shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Poor lady, it is well with you. You are lucky we have heart in the south. If it was in the east, even your own town, they will just be snapping photos up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by CplusJason: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Maximum respect to those guys trying to cover her up.

With that hand bag, you know the exact place she was "cummminng" from.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecided

I suspect drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Jackeeh(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sad!
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Titheman(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
I suspect the boyfriend maybe gave her SK, tramadol mix with gin and milk, coke and probably tranqulla joint from Tanzania to put her in d mode

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Poor lady, it is well with you. You are lucky we have heart in the south. If it was in the east, even your own town, they will just be snapping photos up and down.
I want to be sure dey didn't snap photo nd u re seeing dis angry

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
jeeezzz
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Etzakoos(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ehn....Tope Come Here, I Wan Ask U Something Jare
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Titheman:
I suspect the boyfriend maybe gave her SK, tramadol mix with gin and milk, coke and probably tranqulla joint from Tanzania to put her in d mode

daaaang. shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
This thing can happen to anyone. It could be a result of acute depression.

It is not always a result of drugs, or charm. Try and skip sleep for 4 consecutive days and see whether you won't find yourself gisting with pigs.

May God deliver Nigerians from severe ignorance.

Meanwhile, the photographers are the real ma.d folks there.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Incognito101: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
May God deliver us from the hands of the wicked...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Pappyjim: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
God bless the hands dat cover dis lady!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

I suspect drugs.

Wehdon detective
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abi she has gone to snatch another woman's husband because these days wives aren't smiling. They're doing crazy things to keep their men lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by pbethel: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
O God have mercy
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
God bless those guys for doing the right thing. I really hope she gets the treatment to help her.
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Abi she has gone to snatch another woman's husband because these days wives aren't smiling. They're doing crazy things to keep their men lipsrsealed
If you are not so sure about the cause of her illness, then keep quiet. You're not presenting yourself as a bright person with this insensitive comnent.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Annie939(f): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
this is ridiculous
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:
If you are not so sure about the cause of her illness, then keep quiet. You're not presenting yourself as a bright person with this insensitive comnent.
shut up.you're not even an omoluabi,you're omo oshi.the last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion.nonsense!
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2017
too bad
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by CplusJason: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
shut up.you're not even an omoluabi,you're omo oshi.the last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion.nonsense!
Wicked!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by benuejosh: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2017
God help Nigeria. Things are beginning to happen. could it be depression or over thinking. Abi guy don use am do Yahoo plus.
May God never allow us or our relatives find ourselves in such an embarrassing manner.
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by ennysuccess(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2017
So sad
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by citytv(f): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Drugs
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by jeffizy(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
jeeezzz
You're bold and beautiful.
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Not to the height of this level.
The attack can come from anywhere.

May God deliver her.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by osemoses1234(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Na from village village people @ work nah from papa side
Re: Pretty Lady Goes Mad In The Middle Of The Road,Strips Herself Unclad(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2017
perhaps used for money rituals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Replies Erigga On Twitter / Kim Kardashian And Her Lovely Ass! / Disney High School Musical Comes To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.