Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. (42010 Views)

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Palm Oil ? Get It Here 7000 Per Keg Any Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by amyvals(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
menwongo:
Grade I: #8,800 Grade II: 8,200
I need ur watsapp number pls
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
amyvals:

I need ur watsapp number pls

Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by Shakitibob0: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
menwongo:
Grade I: #8,800
Grade II: 8,200
which one be grade 1 and 11 again? I taya oooo
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shakitibob0:
which one be grade 1 and 11 again? I taya oooo

Grade I oil will not sleep to the prime of the keg. A little shaking of the keg will make the oil to flow easily. Have nice taste and odour. No foam is formed at the cover of the keg. The top oil is always dark red.

While

Grade II is opposite of grade I. It will sleep from the bottom of the keg to the brim. No matter the shaking it will not flow easily. Top of the oil is not dark red. Have choking odour. There is foam at the cover of the keg.

N/B there are some species of 'agric' (afia-kuo) palm fruit that it's grade I do sleep and will not flow easily when shaken and poured. But it has a nice taste and odour. This species are usually use in soap making.
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by tbliss22(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Hello,

Bookings for Tuesday/Wednesday's purchases for fresh yam tubers(ogoja, paper, punch and onitsha) is still on.

Let me help you buy fresh from the farmers and send down to your state

1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc

The prices remains;

(as at last week's market)

Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k

Transport remains 5,500 depending on your state of destination.

If you reside in Lagos and will like your tubers to be delivered to your doorstep instead of mile-12 then give us a call.

You can also visit me at the office: Monday-Friday (10am to 5pm)

Mr Lekan
09082329261(whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/17
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Bookings for Tuesday/Wednesday's purchases for fresh yam tubers(ogoja, paper, punch and onitsha) is still on.

1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc

The prices remains;

Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k

If you reside in Lagos and will like your tubers to be delivered to your doorstep instead of mile-12 then give us a call.

Mr Lekan
09082329261(whatsapp)
How I wish you do send yam to Uyo. Anybody that want to make money from yam need to buy it now, from next month yam will be costly.
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by TUBLEZ(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc

The prices remains;

Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k

Mr Lekan
09082329261(whatsapp)

can u deliver it to my house in somolu?
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by tbliss22(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
TUBLEZ:
can u deliver it to my house in somolu?

Yes I can deliver but it's gona be a seperate arrangement after delivery at mile-12
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Price of palm oil is unpredictable.
If you have not bought your oil already I will advice you to wait till August (oil prices might come down).

One thing I know about oil prices is; if the price is high, it will come down. Also if the price is low it will go up. Today's price: #9,000 to #11,000.

#11,000 oil is supper quality (the palm fruit was mill after one week of harvesting). This is the only type of oil that is use in soap making.
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by frisky01(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
what is the waybill to minna, Niger state?
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
frisky01:
what is the waybill to minna, Niger state?

I will ask another transport company because AKTC said #2100.
We have been sending to Abuja if you can pick it up there.

Abuja is #900 to #1,100
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by franashi(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
menwongo:
Price of palm oil is unpredictable.
If you have not bought your oil already I will advice you to wait till August (oil prices might come down).

One thing I know about oil prices is; if the price is high, it will come down. Also if the price is low it will go up. Today's price: #9,000 to #11,000.

#11,000 oil is supper quality (the palm fruit was mill after one week of harvesting). This is the only type of oil that is use in soap making.
OK thank you my oga
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by forget101O(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning,

I have been following your trend. Nice one bro. Please, at what period are we expecting high price for Palm oil (I mean to know the off-peak period of Palm oil).
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
franashi:
OK thank you my oga

It's on the way. Masamah park. They will call you when they reach
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
forget101O:
Good morning,

I have been following your trend. Nice one bro. Please, at what period are we expecting high price for Palm oil (I mean to know the off-peak period of Palm oil).

May, June, September, October and January. This differs with respect to climate.

South Nigeria have enough oil in February to first week of April.
While

West Nigeria have their in April (not too sure here; am only using demand from western Nigeria to judge)
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
how much is palm oil now to lagos i mean 25kg
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by Funmitem(f): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
How much to transport palm oil to port harcourt
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by TUBLEZ(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Trayoralas:
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by forget101O(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
menwongo:

May, June, September, October and January. This differs with respect to climate.

South Nigeria have enough oil in February to first week of April.
While

West Nigeria have their in April (not too sure here; am only using demand from western Nigeria to judge)

With your experience in this business so far, how much do you think it will cost during these off-peak periods?

Just trying to draw a feasibility plan, please.
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
forget101O:

With your experience in this business so far, how much do you think it will cost during these off-peak periods?

Just trying to draw a feasibility plan, please.
#12,000 to #15,000 and above
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Trayoralas:
Oil....#9500
Transport....#1000
Keg.....#1000
Total....#11,500
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Funmitem:
How much to transport palm oil to port harcourt
#500 per keg
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month and last month of storage buying of palm oil to everyone.
If you have not started your storage yet, wait for September - October

Good luck to all of us as we smile to bank next month.
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2017
Hi everyone
Today's price #8,500 to #9,500
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by eezeribe(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month to everyone on this thread... Oga menwongo,how hustle?

1 Like

Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Happy new month to everyone on this thread...
Oga menwongo,how hustle?
Brotherly, we thank God, hoping our prayers will continue to be answered.

I hope you are doing great
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by eezeribe(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2017
menwongo:

Brotherly, we thank God, hoping our prayers will continue to be answered.

I hope you are doing great
Yes Boss.yesterday was my first time of seeing this thread,you are really doing a good job here.

1 Like

Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Yes Boss.yesterday was my first time of seeing this thread,you are really doing a good job here.
Thank you brother
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
long time my people my people
Re: Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. by menwongo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
today's price: #10,000 to #10,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Harvests 30kg Cassava In Ohaji Imo State / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.