Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sleeping On Duty:pictures - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sleeping On Duty:pictures (4133 Views)

Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? / A Man Sleeping In His Inlaw's House....how Do You See It In Your Place / A Nigerian Police Man On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2009

Hand-Leg cuff
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2009

See what joblessness in Naija can do to its youths.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2009

Igbo ram vs Yoruba ram
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2009

Nice living room.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2009

Winter bunnies
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by Parohfrey(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Joblessness you call it?

I dis agree. Cant they just be having fun? What of people who watch bulls fight overseas?

The whole people here must be jobless watching a bull chasing a jobless guy with a stupid red scarf?

Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by OgidiBoy(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2009
What kind of beer is that little girl drinking
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by chiogo(f): 5:24am On Dec 11, 2009
^ lmfao. Are you jealous? tongue
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by OgidiBoy(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^^ Why shouldn't I be jealous my sister, that bottle looks like an import. Do you know how expensive import beer is.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by chiogo(f): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2009
^ how would I know? grin Ogidi, you're one hilarious fella.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by OgidiBoy(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2009
This is not a laughing matter my sister, that looks like a Heineken bottle, the only time I drink Heineken beer is when there is a Nigerian function in town. angry
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What kind of beer is that little girl drinking

You mean tpia's great grand daughter?. The beer is called satzenbrau. That's her usual toy anytime she visits great grand ma.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2009
@Paroh Frey, are the Nigerians watching the igbo and Yoruba rams fighting doing so in a stadium?
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by dayokanu(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2009
This is not a laughing matter my sister, that looks like a Heineken bottle, the only time I drink Heineken beer is when there is a Nigerian function in town

Thats a bottle of Star Shine shine bobo. Take 4 bottles and you would slap your Professor,

SO what do you drink? Corona or Busch?
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by OgidiBoy(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You mean tpia's great grand daughter?. The beer is called satzenbrau. That's her usual toy anytime she visits great grand ma.

Aloy na you give am belly ?

dayokanu:

Thats a bottle of Star Shine shine bobo. Take 4 bottles and you would slap your Professor,

SO what do you drink? Corona or Busch?

Those ones are even too expensive for me, OLD ENGLISH "malt liquor " is my beer.
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by Remii(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

^^^^^

I don't think she is sleeping on duty. It looks like she is passanger waiting on the KEKE NAPEP to fill up. The driver was not on seat. Look at her fingers, she was awake, summing up her life. lol
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka6: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
Aloy na you give am belly ?

Give tpia's 30 year old granddaughter belle?. Abeg I love classy women and not Mushin-fabulous ones. Even though tpia's surname is Juicytitepussy, its meant to be an irony.tongue tongue
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by Ndipe(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2009
One of my friends slept at work during his nightshift as a security guard. This was during the rolling electricity blackouts in California. And unfortunately for him, when he woke up, the stand-by generator was missing. His boss made good on his threats to deal with him and reported the case to the cops. After a thorough investigation, the cops revealed to my friend that while he was sleeping, his boss had snucked in and taken the generator. I still find the story amusing. cheesy
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka9: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
Funny story cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by mccloud224(m): 3:42am On Dec 17, 2009
Which kain thing be dis?Our 9ja police no dey try at all.

Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka9: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2009
You want the criminal to run?
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by mccloud224(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka

He has human rights.He should have been cuffed.This is dehumanizing.Reminds me of Sallah Ram (with the ropes and all) grin
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by slimes(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Them no sleep for night. grin
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by redsun(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I hope the little beauty is not actually drinking that beer?otherwise,her parents or guardian should be in jail by now for gross negligence
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by AloyEmeka9: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2009
redsun:

I hope the little beauty is not actually drinking that beer?otherwise,her parents or guardian should be in jail by now for gross negligence

In Nigeria where a 6 year old can be sent by his dad to buy him marijuana?
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by aloyemeka2: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2010

Love wantintin
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by aloyemeka2: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2010

Naija
Re: Sleeping On Duty:pictures by aloyemeka2: 4:02am On Feb 17, 2010

The fear of Lastma

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Alarm: The Fake History Of Ogba And Ekpeye People In Wikipedia / Where Are You Spending Your Xmas? / IGALA Cultural Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.