Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers (13438 Views)

Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video) / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by shamecurls(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
limeta:
If is you Avenger,s welcome.
Been missing you lately
Bring back the good times
love limeta kiss kiss

It's hard to believe that people like you re still in existence.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by LastSurvivor11: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Bad news everyday..
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by baysol: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Charly68:
Vandals again! I beg don't give Osinbajo any trouble ooo! You know his Oga is not around they can heap the blame on him later . I beg the avengers not to avenge for now. Please in the name of God..Avengers una dey hear me !

This has shown obviously that Nigeria can never be one as some selfish animals from the the east and south south and even the north will never want peace in their lives. Let every man be on its own dalo. Nigeria is already rejected by the commity of nations of this world because of crime and corruption committed by these lots. Time to call it a day and everyone return to his fathers tent.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2017
I was coming from bayelsa to ph wen dat explosion took place at Rumuji/ndele axis, d vibs was like as if Boeing 767 was abt to land then i people parking cars guess what Pple start running villagers n passersby took to der heels.....na yesterday i kno say Bolt no sabi run..... we later gathered dat some seismic Activities were going on so dey must ve accidentally detonated unknowingly near a gas pipeline....according to some villagers....

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by tribalistseun: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2017
ExAngel007:
U have no shame.
you people stealing our oil is a bigger shame

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by SIRmanjar(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2017
skademzy:
Destroying their societal Commonwealth in the name of foolishness forgetting there is a positive relationship between crude earnings and allocation based on derivation. If they don't benefit from the derivation, why not attack their corrupt leaders instead? Reason is indeed slave to emotions.
Una no dey taya to use dis line sef?Find anoder line bro

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by starlightRR(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2017
maxzzo1:
I was coming from bayelsa to ph wen dat explosion took place at Rumuji/ndele axis, d vibs was like as if Boeing 767 was abt to land then i people parking cars guess what Pple start running villagers n passersby took to der heels.....na yesterday i kno say Bolt no sabi run..... we later gathered dat some seismic Activities were going on so dey must ve accidentally detonated unknowingly near a gas pipeline....according to some villagers....

Get your facts right....Seismic activity is ongoing there but the safe distance was maintained

There was no fire , I wonder where the OP cropped that pic from

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by tubolancer(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2017
These are not Niger delta militants but saboteur,the moment the electricity get better they destroy the gas pipeline and turned the whole country into darkness-the unseen hands.
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by gidado14(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
basilo102:

https://www.thecable.ng/explosion-rocks-nlng-pipeline-rivers?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29
heheh keep it up mumus is your land that is getting messed up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by nawtyme: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
deebrain:

let me pretend that you made sense.
Let me also pretend that you have a brain
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by Eledan: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
shamecurls:

It's hard to believe that people like you re still in existence.

Sadly, they are plenty of his type where he comes from.
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by Eledan: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
tubolancer:
These are not Niger delta militants but saboteur,the moment the electricity get better they destroy the gas pipeline and turned the whole country into darkness-the unseen hands.

That is the idea, immediately the FG announced earlier this week of improvement in gas supply and power generation, the children of darkness went to work
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by barrysome001: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2017
nawtyme:
I just found out that as a military head of state, buhari ruled Nigeria for only 20 months (31st December 1983 till 28 August 1985) before he was removed. Fast forward to 32 later he has only spent 20 months in power as president (29th May 2015 till 19th January 2016) before he handed over power to his VP.
Oh Lord, I beg you to condemn any Spirit of 20 months hovering around my life the life of my relatives, and any none ZOMBIE reading this message.
Can I hear a loud Amen!!!
you must be a member of CAC OR MFM, dear Historian grin grin
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by GGirll: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
All prophesies of the Nigerian pastors and G.O'S are gradually coming to pass, keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
skademzy:
Destroying their societal Commonwealth in the name of foolishness forgetting there is a positive relationship between crude earnings and allocation based on derivation. If they don't benefit from the derivation, why not attack their corrupt leaders instead? Reason is indeed slave to emotions.
have you finished? now run to ogbomosho ,tell osibande that Yoruba's must receive their own betrayal from the better south

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by IamShakti: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Adding to the black sooth already in place.

Now naira is making a little progress against the dollar, they've come again. I suspect Mama peace, please who seized her money?
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
starlightRR:

Get your facts right....Seismic activity is ongoing there but the safe distance was maintained

There was no fire , I wonder where the OP cropped that pic from

So whatz ur own fact na.....tell us
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by nawtyme: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
barrysome001:

you must be a member of CAC OR MFM, dear Historian grin grin
grin
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by mangood74: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
the prices of goods should come down pls my acting vice
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by fuckbulhary: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Until the right thing is done Nigeria should forget about peace.wehdon boys!environmentalist can kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
mangood74:
the prices of goods should come down pls my acting vice
I plead with all people to embrace peace and work for peace
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by deebrain(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
nawtyme:
Let me also pretend that you have a brain
No need. without a brain, I won't have the ability to pretend.

Thanks.
Re: Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers by StEugene(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Reason why I don't think the explosion was done by militants:
1. Rivers state has somehow been 'immune' from the activities of militants since they resumed hostilities last year.
2. That NLNG facility in question is not in a remote area. It's easily noticeable along East-West road and also heavily fortified with security operatives.
3. The facility is still under construction and I believe that the pipelines have not yet been put to use
My conclusion is that it's a construction accident that caused the explosion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am / Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.