Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" (53487 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Husband Material: Man Storms Kitchen, Shows His Fufu Pounding Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by discman2k2(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Looks like he is boiling poo
What one cannot do, he/she envies. NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY UNA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SIRmanjar(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Lubbish!if hunger waya big boy im go run go learn how to cook by force. I can testify to dat. smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Wehdoneee real nigga
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by VeniJu: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
.wetin he dey Cook so? d sight is not inviting.

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies

Just say the bobo FINE. Dat's all.
Do u knw d meaning of HANDSOME?
Handsome is when your Hands are hodling Something..wink and of Course, you know wat dat meanstongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by cejaypriesty(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros 1: Can Cook - GOOD 2: Is Handsome - GOOD 3: is light-skinned - OK
Cons 1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50 2: No money for ingredients - BAD 3: Stout mofoka - BAD
And who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Looks like he is boiling poo
hahaha! lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Good... Shame to forming
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
VeniJu:

Just say the bobo FINE. Dat's all.
Do u knw d meaning of HANDSOME?
Handsome is when your Hands are hodling Something..wink and of Course, you know wat dat meanstongue
lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ALAYORMII: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian guy identified as Aliagha Ezenwa is the rave of the moment after photos of him showcasing his cooking skills went viral online. The young man who shared these photos in a bid to challenge others wrote;

Forget about the big boy things, forget the money in bank account, forget the cars, bro we all know where we came from and where we started from, well am not surprised that I can cook much better than all this Bossladies and slayqueens here on facebook lolzzz

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/forget-about-big-boy-things-nigerian.html

He's just holding a big spoon and standing over an already made pot of soup.

What's the evidence that he made the soup??
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ouzo1(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Give some photocredit to the lady cool cheesy

Long tym my guy...shebi na u d cook so
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ayamAgenius: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
discman2k2:

What one cannot do, he/she envies. NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY UNA.

Are you the poo boiling niggÄr? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
...and chics love guys that can cook
That skill can get you more ass than a toilet seat
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2017
ALAYORMII:

He's just holding a big spoon and standing an already made pot of soup.

What's the evidence that he made the soup??
Good question grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by cezarman(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros 1: Can Cook - GOOD 2: Is Handsome - GOOD 3: is light-skinned - OK
Cons 1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50 2: No money for ingredients - BAD 3: Stout mofoka - BAD
I dinor see any sense oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by deathstroke(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros
1: Can Cook - GOOD
2: Is Handsome - GOOD
3: is light-skinned - OK

Cons
1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50
2: No money for ingredients - BAD
3: Stout mofoka - BAD
grin grin I can apply,i can apply.. ...oh yes. Thank lord grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
I have used the type of spoon in the past. That spoon dey ginger muscles.

Give it to the dude.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by DozieInc(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros

Cons
Forget these your ratings, we know sup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Elnino4ladies: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
The food is not appetising
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
And who told him he is a big boy?when my Lil Bro can even dress more than this, am sure he doesn't knw what it takes to be a big boy. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Harwoyeez(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Don't tell me u are wet at d sight of a cute ghy grin grin shocked
TreasuredLeidy:

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Baroba(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
The bobo just dey stir mama's pot, he ain't cooking jack..We all do it whenever we travel go villa..
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Tisham20(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
wehdone sire
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Okuda(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
veekid:
Na news be this?

Omo na news be this o.. cheu!
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by saintdennis(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2017
See as environment neat...

Respect us southerners o

If this was the west? Best believe the environment will be different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Pweedycutie(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I can put a bet with my house and cars that 90% of Nairaland girls can't cook indomie without burning it
Like seriously?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by gajerian(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2017
angry
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros

Cons
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Like seriously?

I'm talking from experience
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by tydi(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

I phlebotomize 4 you,cnt you just think randomly
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Cons 1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50 [/quote]shey im suppose use im christmas cloth cook ni?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2017
I'm not understanding,so because I stand near stove and pot mean say na me cook am undecided this NL atimes can dey mumu
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2017
tydi:

I phlebotomize 4 you,cnt you just think randomly
OK. u av been noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.