Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,034 members, 7,866,912 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

#bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! (3183 Views)

TTT Is Back On Whatsapp With Bisola And Their Conversation Has Leaked / Bisola Cries As TTT Is Evicted From The Big Brother House (video, Pic) / #bbnaija: TTT Is Lacking Yet He Refuses The 1m Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by Jeezreal: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Gifty is still making her media rounds… Amongst which she stopped over at Pulse.ng Office in Lekki where she had an Interview that was Streamed Live on Facebook.
Gifty spoke about what her Game plan was when she was coming into the house.. She revealed her game plan was to “Make the guys fall in love with her” and the ladies “Like her innocent self”.
When she was asked about the Banky W Saga, if it was part of her strategy Gifty said:Partly yes, partly no.. I think I was misunderstood.. What I meant was I don’t know Banky one-on-one.. personally.. For me to say it out loud, asking TBoss, I think that was part of my Game plan… and I actually apologized, and I’m so happy that Banky replied me and said he understood it was part of the game.
Then she was asked about TTT and Bisola: TTT is a married, and he’s having an affair with Bisola, so what do you think about that?I think I’m not perfect to actually judge him. Everybody has their dirty little secret. TTT, like I said everybody has their game plan. I had mine, and he got his too. I actually feel like if that is his game plan, then fine. I’m not in the position to judge him.
WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.hotnobs.com/2017/02/bbnaija-giftys-reaction-when-she-found.html

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by LAFO: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Lienus.

La click la........ No

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by austin2all: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Gifty this gifty that...
and yet no one knows the whereabout of our dear vegetable.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by DonHummer(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2017
This shirt don suffer, it could be all she has, but if you wan form ajebo you should endeavor to follow due process
Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by bigsmoke2(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Gifty sharing gift since 1900

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by LecciGucci: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2017
austin2all:
Gifty this gifty that...
and yet no one knows the whereabout of our dear vegetable.

grin cheesy grin grin.. oya kuku kee me.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by LecciGucci: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Gifty sharing gift since 1900

Then bisola should be the owner of the manufcturing company grin
Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by bmxshop: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Gifty's wedding Pic.

Re: #bbnaija Gifty's Reaction When She Found Out Ttt Is Married Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
bmxshop:
Gifty's wedding Pic.
She said she's not married not that she was never married
Anyway whats my business?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gets Hilarious Reply After He Advised His Fans On Twitter / Another Bobrisky Set To Break The Internet / Olamide IG Account Now Trend On Twitter After Posting Big Ass. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.