Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Commedienne Emmanuella: Small, Mighty And Inspiring - By Daniel A. Moses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Commedienne Emmanuella: Small, Mighty And Inspiring - By Daniel A. Moses (516 Views)

Duncan Mighty And Wife Expecting Twins! / Duncan Mighty And Yemi Alade Set To Release New Music / A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commedienne Emmanuella: Small, Mighty And Inspiring - By Daniel A. Moses by oluwadanie1(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2017
One cannot but wonder how a girl who was born in 2010, when I was already in S.S 1 is already making it and accumulating profits, fame and can be said to have a career already. This goes a long way to teach us a whole lot of things about life in generally.

I’d like to describe comedienne Emanuella as Miss “YAGI”, because in the real sense of it, she’s “Young And Getting It”. She might be small (in fact, she is small), but then, she is mighty and inspiring. For the purpose of this piece, we’re going to cast our focus on the inspiring part.

Many people who might refuse to draw a little inspiration or lesson as the case may be from this girl may be doing that at his/her own risk. So, please stay with me on this and trail me with an open mind as I bring out some of the very important lessons which I have learned and I want you to do same too.

1. The world does not revolve around your “bum bum” or fine face

A whole lot of people are still living with the illusion that once they have a nice “package” or a beautiful/handsome face, then they can have whatever they want in the world. I’m sorry to shock you brethren, the world does not revolve around that, it never did.

Instead, the world revolves around what you have to offer, what is in your head and how you put it to use. Emanuella does not have a big “bumbum” or breast YET, but she’s offering some quality content to the populace and it is fair to say she’s at the peak of her game.

2. You’re never too small

Okay, so you’re saying at 18 years of age, there are some things you don’t want to do because you’re “still small” – Emanuella is not even seven years old yet. Bros, your parent might still take you as a child, but in the eyes of the law, you’re a full grown adult and if you mess up, you’ll go to jail, but that’s not the point.

True, there are certain limitations associated with your age but then, there are no age restrictions when it comes to connecting with people and making the right networks. Emanuella had the right connection with her uncle, Mark Angel, and they both made the most of it. Look for yours today.

3. Make the right connections

Putting in mind that you aren’t too small, I’d suggest you start looking for the Mark Angel type of connections, and put to good use when finally gotten.

4. Associate with like minds

I don’t know if it was Emanuella’s idea but I loved the concept of bringing on other kids, just like her into the comedy industry. This would enable more ideas flow in their circle.

But then, when we have people who feel they are a very large fountain of knowledge, they don’t bring others on board, instead they do it all alone only to come crashing down like a pack of cards even after they might have made it up.

When we look beyond just the age of this lady, we are sure to be gainfully inspired. I don’t know about you but I am already.

In life, people come with their different purposes, different intents and different everything. But then, there are things, attitudes and traits that are very inclined to success even if they are not a success guarantee.

I’d do well to leave you with a quote from Mauricio Chaves Mesén, ”Truth is there is not a right or predetermined age for success; only people who finally decide to succeed. Age is in your mind.

ARTICLE WRITTEN BY DANIEL A. MOSES….(@Oluwadaniemoses)

http://kaybaba.com/commedienne-emanuella-small-mighty-inspiring-daniel-moses/

Re: Commedienne Emmanuella: Small, Mighty And Inspiring - By Daniel A. Moses by oluwadanie1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lalasticlala seun

(1) (Reply)

Army Jails Soldier Who Molested Actress Jewel Infinity In Port Harcourt / 20 Questions A Lady Must Pass To Be Considered Wife Material- Joro Olumofiin / When Buying Akara Gone Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.