Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Must Read!!! 4 Business Entrepreneurial Life Lessons From Olamide Badoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must Read!!! 4 Business Entrepreneurial Life Lessons From Olamide Badoo (425 Views)

Join Business/Entrepreneurial Whatsapp Group / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! 4 Business Entrepreneurial Life Lessons From Olamide Badoo by Chita29: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017

1. From nothing to something
Olamide is not like most of the other popular artistes that I know, most are from a rich Background. Others had a good opportunity from record labels, but Olamide Baddo has a different story, from street to hits.
Yesterday when my website reached 2000 followers on Twitter and Facebook, I quickly remembered Olamide’s story, from Nothing To Something. My website took from 0 to 2000followers in months without spending a dime on ads. It’s really Good news for me.
2. Olamide was and is still loved because of the quality of his Yoruba rap lines
Olamide’s Yoruba rap is why I loved him back then,Eni durotoYoung Erikina, and then other rap hits likeEeyan-Maywether. Looking at this, I have always told myself to stick to quality and uniqueness, I didn’t create a News Blog like my friends would do, I knowNaijaloadedandlindaikejiare handling that very well already, and if I did compete with them I will need money, kudi.
I decided to stick with a topic I have passion for, and that’s entrepreneurship, though I am not yet on top of the game like ‘Daddy Miliano‘, but I see a bright future.
3. Olamide is not selfish
When olamide joined the fame league, he started partnering and helping people. I don’t know if Olamide partnered withPheelzor signed him, the point his, he has one of the best producers one can think of In Nigeria.
Olamide did not stop there; he has a very good communication skill and respects his colleagues in the industry. Olamide signedLil-kesh, Adekunle-Gold,Chinkoand others in a non-selfish deal.. That’s what I call Street love .
“ He(Olamide) was once a nobody, but now, he’s a somebody that’s ready to make a nobody into a somebody”. My part of the story is, when my fame finally comes, I won’t be selfish with my employees and everyone in general, I will be there to help others like me to make a business, and that’s what my website is all about.
4. Olamide is versatile
Olamide is known to be a rapper, but while that is very true, he has one of the best chorus lines, look atBoboAndMelo-melo. He does different kind of music with his uniqueness.
Versatility is also needed in business, as time changes, so do our strategies. I wish to meet Olamide in Person, his story is my story and to everybody hustling out there, don’t quit.
You should listen to Olamide’s New song titledLetter to Milliano, It will inspire you a lot, I mean, A lot

Source:- Http://Bandbaze.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas / Analyzing Your Internet Marketing Plan To Project Your Customer’s Lifetime Value / Pls I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.