Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . (531 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by saydfact(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
5-year-old attacked by her landlord's dogs, dies .
Aliyah Masaku, who was attacked by three dogs in Ikorodu, Lagos State, has died. Aliyah died at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, on Wednesday after she was transferred from the Ikorodu General Hospital, where she was first admitted. .
Aliyah was sleeping at their house on Alhaji Abdul Hakeem Bin Sulaimon Avenue, off Ewuren Road, Ikorodu, when an Alsatian dog broke loose. The dog, Rover, was one of 15 other dogs owned by the landlord who is based in London, U.K. .
It reportedly dragged Aliyah to the back of the house where two other Alsatian dogs joined it in attacking her. They inflicted multiple injuries on her body in an attack residents said lasted for about two hours. .
The father, Wasiu, who was responsible for the care of the dogs, had reportedly gone to buy the dogs’ feed when the incident happened on Monday. Around 11pm of that day, some residents reportedly invaded the house and killed Rover. .
Aliyah was taken to the Ikorodu General Hospital. The father told Punchng, around 4pm on Wednesday, that his daughter had a minor surgery at the hospital, before she was transferred to LASUTH. .
He said, “This afternoon, the doctors said her condition had worsened and she was not breathing normally again. They said they would need to take her to the Intensive Care Unit where I would spend about N500,000 per day. .
They have not been asking for money from me, except for the drugs.” Around 6pm, Wasiu informed Punchng that Aliyah had been pronounced dead, and broke down in tears. He lamented that his life would never be the same again.
The Director of the Office of Public Defender, Mrs. Olubukola Salami, expressed sadness at the news, adding that measures were being taken to forestall a recurrence in the state. Salami said the agency was making an arrangement to remove the dogs in the house where the incident happened.

Source: punchng

Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by sweettease(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
WTF! shocked shocked
Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Now that's really sad!
Rip to the little lady

That's y when I see them cuddling,walking,petting and kissing a dog
All I see is....

....a plate of pepper soup aka 404
...with Goldberg of course
Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by PhilAmadeus: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
As much as I am lover of dogs,this ones have gone too far......wait oooo why on earth will u keep 15 dogs as pet nd no be even EKUKE buh Alsatian dogs.....see am they just cut short this gyal life.....and on the other hand...Maybe the dogs dey H

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by saydfact(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
As much as I am lover of dogs,this ones have gone too far......wait oooo why on earth will u keep 15 dogs as pet nd no be even EKUKE buh Alsatian dogs.....see am they just cut short this gyal life.....and on the other hand...Maybe the dogs dey H

sad, pathetic to say the least
Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by Baroba(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am heartbroken by this, but the medics could have saved this girl looking at her in this picture.. I wish I could see what sort of treatment was given.. RIP
Re: 5-year-old Attacked By Her Landlord's Dogs, Dies . by saydfact(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Baroba:
Am heartbroken by this, but the medics could have saved this girl looking at her in this picture.. I wish I could see what sort of treatment was given.. RIP

I'm suspecting the dogs were not healthy and had a lot of virus into her body.... remember dogs are carrier of so many such viruses...

RIP to the little kid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Advice On This Breed / Solid Adult Female south African Boerboel Available For Sale / Cats Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.