Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which Nairaland App Are Using? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nairaland App Are Using? (790 Views)

Which Nairaland Thread Has Been The Longest You Have Ever Seen? / Which Nairaland Crew Do You Belong? / Which Of These Nairaland App Is Authentic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland App Are Using? by bobchigar(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Which Nairaland App are you using? What are the unique features that made you like it? I'm currently using Official Nairaland App by Seun. It alerts me only the post that hit the front page. It is easy to operate and it doesn't hang my phone unlike one version that I have used in the past.

Can you share yours with us?
Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by Seun(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's the one I use, too. It doesn't try to duplicate the features of Nairaland, but rather, it complements them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Seun:
That's the one I use, too. It doesn't try to duplicate the features of Nairaland, but rather, it complements them.
Sir how much do you sell your nairaland app or Is it downloaded for free?
Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by pressplay411(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Seun:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland&hl=en

The app installed but won't open. Instead it redirects to my browser. I also noticed an error code 302.
Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by gudnex22(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2017
I use Operamini nairaland app.
Re: Which Nairaland App Are Using? by doziefrank07(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Cc. Switlily25
Ignore those rats in the old thread...the pepper we sprayed is having effect..let them bite themselves
We will spray another one when we have another bragging right

(1) (Reply)

S*x Scandal: 7 Quick Steps Apostle Suleman Should Take To End The Saga / Bia! What Is Plurimi & All These Others Biko? / These 6 Sculptures From This Nigerian Artist Are Totally Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.