Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London (1361 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by coolscott(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2017
It is my believe that President Buhari had a form of cancer.

The decision was made that he should go to the UK for treatment.

But I think that is where the root of the current trouble most likely lies because...

...when he went to the UK, the only thing conventional medicine (at that level) knows to do with cancer is...

...administer chemotherapy.

Now what is there to be said of any kind of treatment after taking which your hair begins to fall off.

Chemotherapy is poisonous to the body. Conventional medicine itself acknowledges all the weaknesses of
chemotherapy and your doctor himself will also tell you how highly toxic the therapy is.

It has been wondered by many why this is still being used on people.

After chemotherapy, the individual gets weaker. May even look sicker.
These things have happened to the president and so he does not want to appear before the Nigerian
public that way (not a bad decision at all).

This is just a further exacerbation of the fact that the president is sensitive to being publicly declared
ailing (his opposition labelled him "old and sick" during the campaigns).

Now my take is if he hadn't gone to London, the physicians would not have volunteered their
first choice poisonous therapy for him.

It has been established that certain foods fight cancers very efficiently. Certain extracts from certain plants.
He would have been at least as strong as he was before leaving (and not needing further time to be stronger thanks to chemotherapy)
if he did not go that route.

Now a far more unacceptable and underlying but largely ignored story directly related to this is the fact that last year, over N3billion was allocated to the Aso Rock clinic (and this year, about the same amount is being proposed) but the president still needs to travel all the way to the UK for medical checkup and health-related issues.

If that is the case, why was N3.2 billion spent on the Aso Rock clinic in the first place. Did that amount actually end up being spent on the clinic? How much of it was actually spent?

Now to be honest, I believe if treated in Nigeria, the involved doctors may have recommended chemotherapy for the president but I want to use the opportunity of the president's health to draw attention to the absurdity of using chemotherapy to treat anything. Like I said, what can be said of a treatment, which when taken, makes your hair start to fall off.

*Modification
Clearly, a huge amount of what I am saying rests on the [b]assumption [/b]that he has some form of cancer
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by samincredible44(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2017
buhari is physically,morally,spiritually and mentally retarded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
grin Hes gone grin
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by Emhicee(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Did you dream about this? Or you are there in london with buhari? @OP
Is it your treatment? Leave Buhari o.
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by Jabioro: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Your assumptions is as good as mine, I have thought it the same way you go, I prayed returned Hale and hearty.. OP have a point
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by nwabobo: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2017
coolscott:
It is my believe that President Buhari had a form of cancer.

The decision was made that he should go to the UK for treatment.

But I think that is where the root of the current trouble most likely lies because...

...when he went to the UK, the only thing conventional medicine (at that level) knows to do with cancer is...

...administer chemotherapy.

Now what is there to be said of any kind of treatment after taking which your hair begins to fall off.

Chemotherapy is poisonous to the body. Conventional medicine itself acknowledges all the weaknesses of
chemotherapy and your doctor himself will also tell you how highly toxic the therapy is.

It has been wondered by many why this is still being used on people.

After chemotherapy, the individual gets weaker. May even look sicker.
These things have happened to the president and so he does not want to appear before the Nigerian
public that way (not a bad decision at all).

This is just a further exacerbation of the fact that the president is sensitive to being publicly declared
ailing (his opposition labelled him "old and sick" during the campaigns).

Now my take is if he hadn't gone to London, the physicians would not have volunteered their
first choice poisonous therapy for him.

It has been established that certain foods fight cancers very efficiently. Certain extracts from certain plants.
He would have been at least as strong as he was before leaving (and not needing further time to be stronger thanks to chemotherapy)
if he did not go that route.

Now a far more unacceptable and underlying but largely ignored story directly related to this is the fact that last year, over N3billion was allocated to the Aso Rock clinic (and this year, about the same amount is being proposed) but the president still needs to travel all the way to the UK for medical checkup and health-related issues.

If that is the case, why was N3.2 billion spent on the Aso Rock clinic in the first place. Did that amount actually end up being spent on the clinic? How much of it was actually spent?

Now to be honest, I believe if treated in Nigeria, the involved doctors may have recommended chemotherapy for the president but I want to use the opportunity of the president's health to draw attention to the absurdity of using chemotherapy to treat anything. Like I said, what can be said of a treatment, which when taken, makes your hair start to fall off.

Chemotherapy is not "the only thing conventional medicine knows to do at that level"

There is radiotherapy and surgical intervention depending on the cancer.
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by greatgod2012(f): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2017
This joke is just getting too much on PMB?

I doubt if any Nigeria past president has ever been made jest of like him?

Different stories everyday about him!

He and his cabals caused it though, by not being open with his plight!

If I were him, I'll just honorably resign to reduce too much eyes and expectations!

Another blow on we Nigerians is his decision to go and make another country his abode and hiding place, have we ever heard of UK or other European country President hiding himself in another country's hospital or home This is shamelessness at its peak!

Na wa o!
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by moderatedguy: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Zombie Assumptions
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by coolscott(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Chemotherapy is not "the only thing conventional medicine knows to do at that level"

There is radiotherapy and surgical intervention depending on the cancer.

Trust me, I know. I have had to be close to 2 very dear people to myself who passed away after long battles with cancer.
Surgical intervention works very well with early detection.
However, you can research the reason why chemotherapy is preferred by doctors in the US.
Also, read up on "chemotherapy fraud".

Additionally, Non of conventional medicines established remedies is as good as (and you wont believe it) the right change to your diet
In fact, making your diet right when you don't have any cancer drastically reduces the chances that you will ever get any cancer.

I know of a Med doctor (in NNPC) whose wife was in critical condition and was going to be operated upon. He was urged by someone who had a great influence on him to call of the operation (even though the big personalities, his superiors were already nearly on their way to PH to perform the operation.

Upon correctly changing what his wife consumed almost 100%, it was in the house she slowly recovered on her own.
Of course they prayed too.
Now most of the foods the bible instructed the Jews to avoid, it has been discovered by modern science, are harmful to the body. Many also are carcinogenous.
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by coolscott(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
This joke is just getting too much on PMB?

I doubt if any Nigeria past president has ever been made jest of like him?

Different stories everyday about him!

He and his cabals caused it though, by not being open with his plight!

If I were him, I'll just honorably resign to reduce too much eyes and expectations!

Another blow on we Nigerians is his decision to go and make another country his abode and hiding place, have we ever heard of UK or other European country President hiding himself in another country's hospital or home This is shamelessness at its peak!

Na wa o!

This is just my personal speculation.
It is not that I have any insider info or anything of that sort
It is just my speculation
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by coolscott(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Emhicee:
Did you dream about this? Or you are there in london with buhari? @OP
Is it your treatment? Leave Buhari o.
This is only my speculation, based on what I observe.
More like my deductions.
And you know deductions and speculations always carry with them the possibility of being wrong.
But I usually hold on to my speculations tentatively until I am privy to more information that forces me to alter my speculation/decuction
Re: This Is What Happened To President Buhari In London by ourema(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rich people heavy diseases!

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt / U.S. Consular General & Wife Dances At The Palace Of Benin Chief Priest. Photos / Corruption: Umar Is Frustrated — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.