Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I'm New Here, Folks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm New Here, Folks. (703 Views)

I'm New Here O / Scorpio - I'm New / natasha - I'm new to this forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here, Folks. by Docfabe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hello everyone. Just want to let you all know I'm new here. Already gone through some stuff and i think this is a really cool idea. Kudos to all of you who have kept the fun alive. I hope to enjoy my stay with all of you. You could start by letting me know how best to quickly catch up with the community. I'll appreciate.
Take care peeps,

God bless Nigeria.

Fabian.
Re: I'm New Here, Folks. by Bizl4Rizl(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2007
Welcome dude,

Hope you have lots of fun here. Just go through any areas that interest you and contribute. This is a fun place to be

(1) (Reply)

@all / Hello From New Friend / Genuine Online Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.