Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Someone Sold Our Land: Legal Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Someone Sold Our Land: Legal Advice Needed (357 Views)

Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / Check Out The Xmas Promo Price Of Our Land,, Title C Of O, Ibeju Lekki / Take Advantage Of Our Land... Just 60k Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Sold Our Land: Legal Advice Needed by kennedyugo: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Don't know if this is the right place to pot this, if not admins please move to the right section.

So we have this small land in the village which is part of an extended family land. But someone from nowhere just sold it. This person has no relationship with us; he is from another village entirely. He has no land around that area!
Please I need advice on how to take up the case.
Being an ancestral land in the village, we don't have documents as in government land registration and things like that.
Should we go ahead sue the man in court, or both the seller and buyer? What steps should we take?
Please I'll appreciate some legal advice. Thanks
Re: Someone Sold Our Land: Legal Advice Needed by dennisworld1(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2017
kennedyugo:
Don't know if this is the right place to pot this, if not admins please move to the right section.

So we have this small land in the village which is part of an extended family land. But someone from nowhere just sold it. This person has no relationship with us; he is from another village entirely. He has no land around that area!
Please I need advice on how to take up the case.
Being an ancestral land in the village, we don't have documents as in government land registration and things like that.
Should we go ahead sue the man in court, or both the seller and buyer? What steps should we take?
Please I'll appreciate some legal advice. Thanks
that person self don't have paper report to community head
Re: Someone Sold Our Land: Legal Advice Needed by kennedyugo: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2017
dennisworld1:
that person self don't have paper report to community head

We've reported to the community head but he is not being objective as the buyer is related to him. (His brother)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat Needed Urgently / Charming Offer!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! / Heavens Paradise Phase 2. Selling Fast @ 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.