Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Online Store For Landed Properties - You can now buy land with ease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Online Store For Landed Properties - You can now buy land with ease (298 Views)

Landed Properties You Can Buy With One Million Naira In Lagos / Properties You Can Invest In Available In Lagos. / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Store For Landed Properties - You can now buy land with ease by Homelandestate: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Whether your living in Nigeria or you are based in the diaspora we all know Buying lands in Nigeria can be a world of trouble most times, with the presence of unscrupulous individuals who are out to defraud potential land buyers off there hard earn money and as if that's not enough, you also have to deal with "Omo Onile" trouble.
Looking at this challenges land buyers face, we have initiated a solution that gurantees peace of mind while buying landed properties.
All lands listed on our site are certified safe from very reliable agents.
That being send, i welcome you to the evolution of real eastate market in Nigeria.
You can now source for safe and secure lands with CofO service inclusive at:

www.buylandproperty.online

Its first of its kind in Nigeria.

So, wether you are based in Nigeria or living abroad, We at peace land and property will help you source and purchase your desired landed property hassle free.

You can also like our Facebook:
www.Facebook.com/buylandpropertyonline

For enquiry or to buy land:
Call: 07063099645
Email: sales buylandproperty.online

Re: Online Store For Landed Properties - You can now buy land with ease by okunfemm(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gud, I tink we can partner together in land issues. check my details at my signature for more info
Re: Online Store For Landed Properties - You can now buy land with ease by Homelandestate: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
okunfemm:
Gud, I tink we can partner together in land issues. check my details at my signature for more info
We would be glad too. Send us a mail on
Sales@buylandproperty.online
Or call: 07063099645

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex @ Lekki 1 / The Future Is Here (estate Investment) / A Story Building For Sale Directly On Western Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.