Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) (29643 Views)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
According to Dion Osagie from Edo state(sometimes resides in USA),the man pictured above was poured acid by his neighbour he has problem with.His church members allegedly abandoned him.Also,a politician who promised to help him after winning election in Edo state abandoned him after winning.He has been living with excruciating pain and needs help from the people.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/man-pours-acid-on-his-neighbour-in.html

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
as the president of NCAN.....

in Hon Patrick obahiagbon's voice.... I am not maniacally bewildered by the actions of these Afonja Ninjas who are busy, gallivanting and juncating within the metropolis of Nigeria, looking for the most efficient opprobrium to bath this country into.... it's extremely sardonic.....

have been looking for trouble since morning na im make I type this... come beat me if e too pain you... someone can not play with you... I dey house... gringringrin

sips yam juice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Igbouwanile(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Too Bad..

Moniker ontop u fast oh! u 1st book space
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
benedictnsi:

in Hon Patrick obahiagbon's voice.... I am not maniacally bewildered by the actions of these Afonja Ninjas who are busy, gallivanting and juncating within the metropolis of Nigeria, looking for the most efficient opprobrium to bath this country into.... it's extremely sardonic.....

sips yam juice
Give ur sef brain na. Common sense no tell you say ur tribalistic comments is not only insensitive but very unnecessary on this thread. Have u no empathy for ur fellow human being who is scarred and disfigured for life?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by optional1(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
oboi

all those who are busy condemning BBN should come and help this man oh with you moral values even his church pastor and member who teaches/preaches moral values abandon him.... Smh to una

Sir many your helper find you soon.
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chaiii.....Church members wey no get fear of God
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Epositive(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
i was taught acid-base "solutions" all i see is "problem"

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by thestevens: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
The church has only succeded in building structures but fail to build individuals.. Wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sad
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is bad...

Blacks Are So Lazy.
They "Abbreviate " Abbreviated Words.
BMW : BM
DSTV : DS
ETV : E
MAN UTD : 6
Droped dead when i read dis
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
All these social churches...

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Boboforthegirls: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
We don't get to read about things happening in the mosques only Churches,, OP me right now

2 Likes

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pour acid on me?! And you are alive jeez God knows i will kill you.may God help you mr

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is wrong with these people? How can you pour acid on your fellow man?! angry
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Did he sleep with his neighbour's wife? If yes, then he deserves the acid bath; but if no, his neighbour deserves life imprisonment. My own judgement though.
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is sad.
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is pure wickedness
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Boboforthegirls: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eleganza33:
Pour acid on me?! And you are alive jeez God knows i will kill you.may God help you mr
Esther how are you doing
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
benedictnsi:

sips yam juice

Someone lend this guy a brain!! Abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
Esther how are you doing
me kwa Esther? Abeg oga am no Esther
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Boboforthegirls: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eleganza33:
me kwa Esther? Abeg oga am no Esther
lol sorry
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
WE ARE LIVING IN A WICKED WORLD
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by dustmalik: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
We don't get to read about things happening in the mosques only Churches,, OP me right now
So the only thing that pains you about this, is that Church was mentioned instead of mosque, which you would have preferred? It's amazing how some people reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
: cry
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Boboforthegirls: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
dustmalik:

So the only thing that pains you about this, is that Church was mentioned instead of mosque, which you would have preferred? It's amazing how some people reason.
get lost

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Elle277(f): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wickedness..
Re: Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
lol sorry
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble / IMSU Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.