Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo (64511 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / 2016 Mercedes Benz S550: Review Of Dr. Bukola Saraki's Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by moscobabs(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Only one like after all this rant? grin grin grin grin grin

Recheck
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by PastorandMentor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by cooldude62(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
The name of the Lord is a [b][/b]strong Tower, the righteous run into it and is saved.

This car sounds like a [b][/b]strong Tower from the description. If there is trouble, get in the car and you are safe!
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
`
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Eroms4life17(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
O boy see where tax payers money dey go. Meanwhile check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3623088/final-cure-quick-ejaculation-weak#53615113 ulation-weak#53615113
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by AutoReportNG2: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

No worries, I also checked your blog, the interior picture with the black interior (above "specifications" ) is from the old model GL not an s-class

Permit me to make some corrections based on your claim that the VP's car is s600, I bet to disagree slightly and I will back it up with pictures, like I said, we learn daily. Please lets compare and contrast...

I may be wrong, but I still insist its s550

Thanks

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by surestsam(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
maxwell60:
I can get it free on YouTube.

Den why comment on my post?
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by michoim(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
He doesn't work 24/7. He needs to sleep. He can't cheat nature. Afonja people stop the needless propaganda.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

For a car guy, you get a lot of your posts wrong, that is an s600, any body into his cars could tell from the exhaust and by the way you are posting interior pictures of the new model when infact the VP's car is the old model.

lol, see finishing, luks like op did not do enough research woh

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Divinerace(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
BillDesmond2much:
Give me 6000 reasons y i won't be rich
how much u go pay?
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by fkj950ax(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

For a car guy, you get a lot of your posts wrong, that is an s600, any body into his cars could tell from the exhaust and by the way you are posting interior pictures of the new model when infact the VP's car is the old model.

Seem I am not alone with these observations.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by AutoReportNG2: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

Look I am not going to argue with you, take no offense but Ive seen enough of your posts to know you really dont know a lot about cars. Ive seen you talk about a range rover and then post pictures of an evogue, ive seen you call the presidents car a maybach, it is not and not you are still insisting the VP's car is an S550.

Listen and no offense meant but it is not debatable if a W221 doesn't have indicator lights on the front fender then it is not an s550 because for it to be an S550 it has to be American spec. ALL American spec w221s have their front indicator light on the bumper. if it doesnt have it is not American spec, if it doesnt have american spec it is not an S550 simple. Secondly it has 4 exhausts so that would have told you it is an S600. there is nothing to argue.

No offense but you need to up your game if you want to be a car blogger, here you are again posting pictures of the W222, do you not know the difference? The design of the W222 is different. The w222 the type Saraki and Buhari have do not have indicator lights on the bumper. The VPs cars is not a W222!!!!

let me help you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class_(W221)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class_(W222)

Nice, but since you know quite a lot, I look forward in seeing your post soon... As I said, we learn daily, what I may have overlooked, you may take extra caution in that.

Thanks for your corrections, nice meeting you
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by fkj950ax(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

Look I am not going to argue with you, take no offense but Ive seen enough of your posts to know you really dont know a lot about cars. Ive seen you talk about a range rover and then post pictures of an evogue, ive seen you call the presidents car a maybach, it is not and not you are still insisting the VP's car is an S550.

Listen and no offense meant but it is not debatable if a W221 doesn't have indicator lights on the front fender then it is not an s550 because for it to be an S550 it has to be American spec. ALL American spec w221s have their front indicator light on the bumper. if it doesnt have it is not American spec, if it doesnt have american spec it is not an S550 simple. Secondly it has 4 exhausts so that would have told you it is an S600. there is nothing to argue.

No offense but you need to up your game if you want to be a car blogger, here you are again posting pictures of the W222, do you not know the difference? The design of the W222 is different. The w222 the type Saraki and Buhari have do not have indicator lights on the bumper. The VPs cars is not a W222!!!!

let me help you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class_(W221)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class_(W222)

Don't brother. He'd get on the offensive with you. Tried on a previous post and he got worked up over it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by gemini35(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
moscobabs:

And the wise Igbos are working hard to have Nigeria Igbo president in 2019
working hard my foot,
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by exlinkleads(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
hmmmm

money

poverty intooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Collins87: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oboi!
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by czaratwork: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is Oshiomole doing around my president? I kuku trust Osibanjo.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
moscobabs:
Thanks for this op, I asked for it and u provide it. God bless u.

Meanwhile Only Buhari is the president that made/makes his vice relevant since 1960

Tunde Idiagbon and Yemi Osinbajo.

Imagine a president using the same official car with his vice.

God bless Osinbajo

God bless Buhari

God bless all Afonjas

God bless the Areas

God bless Nigeria Igbos

To hell with Biafra - Igbo

yet you are against our leaving Nigeria
Pls give the world 3 reason why we shouldn't leave Nigeria.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
moscobabs:

Meanwhile Only Buhari is the president that made/makes his vice relevant since 1960

God bless Osinbajo

God bless Buhari

God bless all Afonjas

God bless the Areas

God bless Nigeria Igbos

yet you are against our leaving Nigeria
Pls give the world 3 reason why we shouldn't leave Nigeria.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by AutoReportNG2: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

If i talk now they will say I am yapping the guy, How the guy cannot see that he talking about 2 different models I don't know, instead of him to take carooection and improve his knowledge, he is arguing. Can he not see that the lastest pictures he posted are not the same model? Na wah oh!

Thanks for your observation... Pls since it seems you a genius, kindly send me a mail, maybe you will be my oga before it goes public abeg

autoreportng@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Jackpeter96(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
been following up ur post of Nigeria's top Men official cars nd still waiting for the service chief's

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

LOL... You are wrong Sir... Get your facts well before typing. This post was researched for almost a week..

So, bring on all your facts, I will prove you wrong
What irks me about you is that someone will correct you and instead of you to take correction you will still be floating on your ignorance.
The interior you posted is not for that car, it's for the most recent S class model of Mercedes Benz.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by philGeo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
moscobabs:

God bless Osinbajo

God bless Buhari

God bless all Afonjas

God bless the Areas

God bless Nigeria Igbos

When have they release you? Biko you never well finish oh.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by AutoReportNG2: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
dumo1:

What irks me about you is that someone will correct you and instead of you to take correction you will still be floating on your ignorance.
The interior you posted is not for that car, it's for the most recent S class model of Mercedes Benz.

Adjusted bro... Don't take it personal.

We learn news things daily, I don learn today now, don't get too overbored.

Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

In that case do your research well because you do not know what you are talking about.

Firstly the VP's car is a w221, the interior pictures you posted are for a w222

secondly it is not a s550, s550 are only available in America, if it were an american spec it will have indicator lights on the front fender.

thirdly if you look at the exhaust you would have known it was an S600, only amg models and S600 have quad exhausts.

You've been schooled, get your facts right, the VPs car is a w221 S600 guard! It5 took you 1 week to research wrong info, it took me five minutes to school you! Ive seen a few of your posts and most times they are full of inaccuracies.
A billion thanks to you bro.
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Stdaviding(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
seunlayi:
GOD, I DESERVE RICH BOTH WORLDLY AND HEAVENLY RICHES

You can't have it all... Just choose one
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by professore(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
The inside is nice
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Chikeluba25(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
My dear you're wrong @ poster. The car is 2009 Mercedes S550 and this is not the interior but Mercedes S600 interiors instead. You can ask Google. One luv.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by ReachHard: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
AND TOMORROW, THEY WILL COME AND PREACH TO ME THAT THERE IS RECESSION.
CHANGE INDEED!
Re: Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
I hope a time will come in the near future when we'll be able to make these cars by ourselves in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.