Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Become A Certified Customer Service Professional - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Become A Certified Customer Service Professional (1447 Views)

Learn And Become A Certified Web Developer From Scratch For Free / Become A Certified Human Resource Professional, Chrp / Be A Certified Events Decorator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Customer Service Professional by Davencci: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
ENVIROQUE TECHNOLOGIES AND FINANCIAL WORLDWIDE SERVICES

Become a certified CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL

Enviroque Technologies presents a 2017 Quarter Training and certification on Customer Service Skills. Training involves;
• The development of Communication skills
• Information Statistics
• Customer relations.

Benefits

• Guaranteed Job Placement With The All New 7411 24hrs Bureau of Information Call Centre.
• Eligibility to work in an advance telecom environment anywhere in the world.

1st Quater 2017 Training and Certification on CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS Holds at Enviroque Technologies, 7411 Training Centre.

Venue: 11 Bayo Sodipe Street, Fenway Buiding,
Off Akinremi Street, Off Awolowo Roaad,
Ikeja, Lagos.

Training By: 411 Nigeria (Communication Telecom Training and Accreditation)
Organized by: Enviroque Technologies, 7411 Nigeria

For registration and other inquiry,
Tel: 012917107,08091756484
Website; www.enviroque.com/7411-education-2

Become Certified and Employable in Customer Service, Admin and Management

1 Share

Re: Become A Certified Customer Service Professional by tanyaleno: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2019
First of all many congratulations on your successful journey in your life. I can imagine how much struggle you may have done to reach this https://topicsmill.com/debate/ post and to become a professional. I used to have some interest in this too and I hope that I'll be able to get a piece of proper information and some tips that wil prove beneficial for me.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Ict Training Centres And Outfits / Certification In Enugu / Taking Out The Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.