Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? (526 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by eniaro(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
I live in a one room apartment i.e, face-me-I-face-you or face-me-I-slap-you, whatever it's called in your area.
I can say, I give in my little way, but I can't call myself generous person because I give little because I have little.... I met so many young men in my new area, and since I got there, I never stop sharing whatever I have with them, they do enter into my room to demand for things and I never stop giving. I've noticed several time that one thing or the other get missing in my room but that never stop me doing what I think is the right thing to do.[/b]
I got home yesterday at about 9:45pm, took my bath and slept-off while leaving the door of my room unlocked with my phone plugged, only to wake up and discovered that my phone has already developed feather.. can't find my phone oooo and I don't have cash.. SHOULD I STOP GIVING?

Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by MissShakara: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keep giving but be more cautious.
Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keep giving but learn to secure your property
Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by onward4life(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
eniaro:
I live in a one room apartment i.e, face-me-I-face-you or face-me-I-slap-you, whatever it's called in your area.
I can say, I give in my little way, but I can't call myself generous person because I give little because I have little.... I met so many young men in my new area, and since I got there, I never stop sharing whatever I have with them, they do enter into my room to demand for things and I never stop giving. I've noticed several time that one thing or the other get missing in my room but that never stop me doing what I think is the right thing to do.[/b]
I got home yesterday at about 9:45pm, took my bath and slept-off while leaving the door of my room unlocked with my phone plugged, only to wake up and discovered that my phone has already developed feather.. can't find my phone oooo and I don't have cash.. SHOULD I STOP GIVING?

Well Let God direct yu in your givings

Or else!

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by whywhyogun: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
it is said, but the cruel reality tells us that, human beings are selfish, and everyone of us is supposed to act so, if some deviant does not comply, he will be punished by his "generosity" and "altruism".

even when you give, you are selfish too, you are secretly and unconsciously seeking for the good feeling of almsgiving and your generous reputation .
Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by twokilo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
You still dey ask us ( continue now until dey steal ur own life too

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? by eniaro(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
that's cruel my friend... no be my life, I beg oo omo Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Man Angry With His Wife Man Hangs Baby Then Kills Himself On Facebook Live / Islamic State Claims Responsibility For The Attack In Egypt / Neighbor Kills Father Trying To Drown His 3 Months Old Twin Infants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.