Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue (934 Views)

Somebody Should Help Me Answer This Programming Question / Urgently In Need Of Somebody / I Don't Know Where To Start..somebody Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue by JimmyBishop: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys, somebody please help me. I am just a learner of web design programming:

I have a dropdown of 10 items in "page1.php". I want to click on any of the items to load and show the div content in "page2.php" while hiding other divs. I have tried all I can but i'm not getting it right.

Thanks.
Re: Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue by losprince(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Could you show your code?
Re: Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue by rayyspark(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
@OP each selected item should be assigned to a variable, then assign the div to another variable. when a variable eg if (div== "H" ){ //display divHome}

attaching ur php files here will help in providing further help to u.

(1) (Reply)

Need An International Community Of Developers Certified To Handle Ur Website/app / I Need To Develop A Graphic Simulation Of Iron Blast Furnace / Which Highly Appreciated IT Course Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.