Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) (67230 Views)

See How Girls Sleep In Their House And How They Sleep In Their Boyfriend House / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by BlackOnassis(m): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2017
youngjoy:
thesame face guys make wen they see a cute bae with curve n nice boobs grin

Abeg guys dont look like that in front of fine bae. But seriously are u saying a rich guy is d equivalent of a cute chick?
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by bezimo(m): 3:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Aptly captured.haha

Money Money Money. 9ja girls no dey use am play oh. Once the money is around, see shinning eyes.lol
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Ajsmart(m): 4:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Funniest meme of the year cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=TINALETC3 post=53995185] Dat doesn't mean u shud generalise it, some dnt actually care and ar highly independent , ur money, ur biz! [/quote
independent ke! abeg shift undecided
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Dshocker(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
youngjoy:
thesame face guys make wen they see a cute bae with curve n nice boobs grin

Is that what women in general can offer "boobs & curves"
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
what you wrote guy does not make sense
what you also wrote brother dosen't make sense either im not a guy, enjoy .
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Kennyodinye(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
what you also wrote brother dosen't make sense either im not a guy, enjoy .
you look and write like a guy tho
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
you look and write like a guy tho
look? u dont know what i look like we haven't met. writing like one? yeah you'd be shocked this place makes you a lota things, i guess its the effect of having only brothers and keeping only male friends you learn to follow the flow.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by tabaski: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
helinues:
Just exactly grin grin grin grin
damn right
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by youngjoy(f): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Abeg guys dont look like that in front of fine bae. But seriously are u saying a rich guy is d equivalent of a cute chick?
partially
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by youngjoy(f): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Dshocker:

Is that what women in general can offer "boobs & curves"
that is the offer guys of this days want
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by cee001(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,

Omo, no reason am, even fellow guy go spy if u dey count 'plenty ' cash o.

Sometime when u hear that 'ggrrrriiiiiiiiii' sound for bank, when them dey count the money especially 1k note, oboi, person go just dey salivate grin cheesy grin
lol salivate?...you wan chop d paper ni grin
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Kennyodinye(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
look? u dont know what i look like we haven't met. writing like one? yeah you'd be shocked this place makes you a lota things, i guess its the effect of having only brothers and keeping only male friends you learn to follow the flow.
wow...u just made me feel sorry your life is kinda pathetic.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
wow...u just made me feel sorry your life is kinda pathetic.
im so sorry your life isn't going as planned im sure your frustrations would stop once you learn to respect others. im sure your mama never told you to shut up whlie your brain is still on reboot.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Kennyodinye(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
im so sorry your life isn't going as planned im sure your frustrations would stop once you learn to respect others. im sure your mama never told you to shut up whlie your brain is still on reboot.
with the way you write am convinced that you are still in secondary school....so i wont talk to sum1 dat am old enough to give birth to.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
with the way you write am convinced that you are still in secondary school....so i wont talk to sum1 dat am old enough to give birth to.
it pained you i haven't got time for nonsense please look elsewhere and stop quoting me have a nice day.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Kennyodinye(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
it pained you i haven't got time for nonsense please look elsewhere and stop quoting me have a nice day.
pained me how my daughter....nonsense tomboy...dat is if you are one sef...kinda of tired of qouting u sef...u bore me
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by lonelydude: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Still can't stop laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.