Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

When You Wonder Why. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Wonder Why. (298 Views)

Have You Wonder Why Daddy Dare Not Criticise Islam? / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Priest Quits Catholic Church, Reason Will Make You Wonder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Wonder Why. by bsop: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
I have prayed,fasted and climb all the prayer mountains I know yet all my prayers seem unanswered which makes me wonder why,my question is this: what do you do when you wonder why you?
Re: When You Wonder Why. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
bsop:
I have prayed,fasted and climb all the prayer mountains I know yet all my prayers seem unanswered which makes me wonder why,my question is this: what do you do when you wonder why you?

Hi,
So if you have done all of those things, maybe just maybe....

1. He's trying to grow your faith and patience
2. Something in your life is obstructing God's ability to really move
3. He's telling you to "wait", "yes" or "no".

Examine your life....and make sure you're living as righteously as you can. Make sure you aren't deliberately sinning against Him.
God delights in answering the prayers of His children. He always answers the sincere and contrite prayers.
Don't give up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise Youths Sack Catholic Priest / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Make Money Online Now!!! Keep Ignorance Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.