Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

"I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video (34390 Views)

"Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by kbitss(f): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2017
How does he tweet...
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2017
jollymizzle:
Those words makes me feel sorry if a great man who has accomplished so much can still be humbled by age... We all age and in the end,the bitter truth is most of our thoughts will be filled with regret. Getting old is not easy. No matter the number of people around you, you will age alone, only God and our conscience will watch over us

If you've obeyed the Golden Rule all your life, I can assure you that you will never have any regrets in your old age. That's a promise I'd sign with my blood.
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by smudge2079(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Baba iyabo...
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by plenty9316(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
When man ages, he definately needs a good manager. Maybe the young lady aint suit enough to man-age baba. The problem is baba is not even aging, God help us from this irunmole of many generations, OBJ too much
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by jollymizzle(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
doskie:
you are a wise man. I'm following you straight away. I totally agree with you that there is a period in a man's life when he lies down to think in retrospect about the life he has lived, and all that will gladden his heart will be the good things he did for his fellow men. He will not be thrilled anymore by the cars in his garage or the positions he held. All that will matter will be his role in the betterment of lives around him and what he has of his foot prints on the sand dunes of time.
thanks for the kind words. God bless you

1 Like

Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by Alwayson: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Behind the scene...obj be like

Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by chccho(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
What kind of irritating,unprofessional and disrespectful interviewer is this Bridget girl sef? See how she is almost putting her mouth in babas face. Not even considering whether her breath is bad or not..
African Ladies learn some manners and know our culture pls!!!!
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by SuperBlack: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
wizflame:
actually tell your english teacher that am greeting too grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by Goke7: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
chccho:
What kind of irritating,unprofessional and disrespectful interviewer is this Bridget girl sef? See how she is almost putting her mouth in babas face. Not even considering whether her breath is bad or not..
African Ladies learn some manners and know our culture pls!!!!

grin haba wetin, the babe offend you?
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by chccho(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Goke7:

grin haba wetin, the babe offend you?
Na true Naa,her mode of interaction is irritating.
Baba had to eventually ask her "na play u come play here or u come work?
Re: "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
marry me my Queen
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.