Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) (59054 Views)

Peruzzi Apologies For Slapping Pamilerin On Cool FM Lagos / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by seasy: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2017
BleSSedMee:
... and that's how they'd keep taking advantage of her until she borrow brain from the Brain Bank.

Gifty... Just look atew.

Seriously
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by kulkris(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2017
samincredible44:
we dont celebrate girls dat get first class but celebrate girls dat expose their body.i don tire o
I don't even understand again my brother
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Make this girl no carry mouth cancer with the rate she is distributing kiss so
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by marquay: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
pls mods, enough of this BBN
issnor by force to click on it
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by Nwachidoziri: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=henryanna36 post=53992760]https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ2_A9gg0Yx/

Evicted BBNaija star Gifty was a guest at Wazobia FM,Lagos.During an interview with OAP Yaw,she was asked by Yaw to kiss him(at least show her kissing skill as she did in BBNaija).She perfectly did it and kissed Yaw.

See photos and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017...that girl on the left side is damn ugly, she must be from Afonja origin I guess?
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Olosho 10, 10 kobo..
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
udemzy101:
.. It's all about the money Bro...

And that is why our society will remain backward. Even in the west where we claim to copy this nonsense, people who can contribute tangibly to the state are treated with utmost care and respect
Re: Gifty Kisses Yaw Live On Wazobia FM, Lagos (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2017
myking95:

And that is why our society will remain backward. Even in the west where we claim to copy this nonsense, people who can contribute tangibly to the state are treated with utmost care and respect

Do you reside there? It will be better you don't say base on what you watch cos you don't have full access to them..

To me, it's all about the money,controversy and fame..
There's is nothing like society being backward when it comes to business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.