Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Prayer Nigeria Needed Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prayer Nigeria Needed Now (357 Views)

REASONS Why A REVOLUTION Is Needed NOW! / The Only Restructure Nigeria Needed Is Abrogation Of Governorship Election! / Let The Prayer For Olusegun Mimiko Begin As He Finally Leaves The Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Nigeria Needed Now by oladelephilips(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
The prayer Nigeria needed for now is solutions to come out of this present recession and national lamentation we find our country.
It should not be a prayer for the president to die or whatever.
God is the giver of life, he gives and he takes anytime he wills.
If God will remove anybody from power right now no Jupiter could stop him.
If its the will of the Almighty God to allow Buhari return to Nigeria live and sound, so be it.
God is all knowing. I'm of the opinion that since the day we removed our eyes from God and began to shout "say baba"
we have derailed from the original plan of the Father.
President Buhari is not the author and the finisher of our faith, permit me to be a little bit religious in this article, any man that put their trust in their fellow humans is liable to fail at the time not expected.
We all thought in 2015 that only Buhari
can take us to the promise land, God was watching our ignorance, we all ran to the ballot to cast massive votes for him.
All of a sudden the table turned upsidedown. We started crying and complaining, having been too late for remedy.
God is my witness, I didn't cast any vote for this man knowing fully well that no good thing can come out of his Nazareth.
I wish to continue soonest on this vital topic as time permit in the nearest future.
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Kinsfield To Commence Gold Production In Kogi By Q4 2017 / Buhari A Ghost Worker / 28 Ships Laden With Food Items, Petrol To Arrive Lagos Ports (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.