Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,255 members, 7,857,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hazard: This Is What I Did After Scoring The Goal Against Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard: This Is What I Did After Scoring The Goal Against Arsenal (455 Views)

Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Real Madrid To Sign Chelsea’s Eden Hazard This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard: This Is What I Did After Scoring The Goal Against Arsenal by alexpombo4: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eden Hazard says he spent no time rewatch his brilliant
goal for Chelsea against Arsenal earlier this month.
Eden Hazard has revealed that he spent the rest of the
day relaxing with his children after helping to fire
Chelsea to a 3-1 victory over Arsenal in the Premier
League earlier this month.
The Belgian was in superb form as he helped the Blues
take another step towards winning the Premier League
title with a convincing victory at Stamford Bridge.
Hazard scored Chelsea’s second goal on the afternoon
as he danced past the Arsenal defence and fired home
a brilliant solo strike.
However, the 26-year-old midfielder insists that he
spent no time dwelling on the result or his
performance against the Gunners.
Asked if he spent any time rewatching the goal, Hazard
told the London Evening Standard... continue here http://bluegistsdaily..com/2017/02/hazard-this-is-what-i-did-after-scoring.html

(1) (Reply)

Google’s CEO Visits FC Barcelona (pic) / Fanendo Adi Equals Portland Timbers All Time Goals Record / Morata: If Conte Is Continuing To Call Me Then It Will Be My Old Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.