Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Psuchotherapist, Help Me With My Psycho Food Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Psuchotherapist, Help Me With My Psycho Food Problem (374 Views)

NAFDAC DG Says 70% Of Kano Boys Abuse Psycho-active Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psuchotherapist, Help Me With My Psycho Food Problem by BabyGirl114: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
psychologist please help
I have a food problem of overeating, I am the type that love flat tummy but my tummy has now protrude due to over eating, from 28 inches to 30inches now. I have tried severally to stop this psycho food problem but its just like my life is tied around it, each time I overeat,I follow it with starvation, I won't be able to control the starvation just like I won't be able to control the overeating, and after starvating, I end up overeating again especially when the food is delicious, when I am the cook or when I am served big.I know the side effects of overeating as well as some ways to stop it like serving in a small food plate, not eating while watching the television, not Star I, eating to ti
me,eat frequently etc but still I still eat too much.
Am so emotionally attached to foods that foods help cure any problem am having(though am a naturalista in everything including using foods to cure instead of drugs) I don't take drugs,but I take herbs,leaves etc to cure any ailment(Like am into healthy stuffs), Although the food I eat and consider myself to have over ate maybe small to people who normally eat large amount of foods o,but I consider it overeating because I eat them after am already satisfied. when I try to control it sometimes I will just be down with headache as well as not settled mind.
I would really appreciate any advice from those who have had trouble with this, or anyone with some helpful tips to stop these bad habits. Or even just some motivation, knowing we can conquer this!
Re: Psuchotherapist, Help Me With My Psycho Food Problem by sweettease(f): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
The tautology is plenty but I think what you are saying is that you have food cravings... You can try looking for a healthy alternative for when you have the cravings, something active such as running or some other exercise, going out, etc might help

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Kneecap Braces / Fanta & Sprite With Vitamin C Is POISONOUS – Lagos High Court Orders / Sheik , Mallam Shuaibu Jibrin Is Dead (1915-2017).17/03/2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.