Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. (766 Views)

I Need Assitance On Qbasic Programming Language / Would You End Up Needing Glasses? / I Need Assitance In Vb.net Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. by BinAffan: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hello everyone,
i intended to know more about programming which made to post this so to get one that i can attached my self to benefit from him. however i knew something about Qbasic(basic programming ).please help ou.
Re: Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. by femu(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. by kojoyan: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Good,

You have to learn a programming language though you have choose most powerful one (BASIC). Do not be carried away. I am talking from exprience.

I am a programmer of 20years coding old. I started with GWBASIC in 1990. In year 2007, I spent just 2 days to learn PHP and MYSQL server. All programming languages are the same they only deffer in syntax.

Learning programming language is one step, You need to know how to make use of your tools to be a programmer.
Re: Needing Assitance As Intended Progammer To Be. by joefazee(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
@kojoyan i respect your longtime practice. Keep coding.

(1) (Reply)

Am Here To Pay Homage Code Lord In House / Make The Call / Experts! Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.