Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nissan CEO Ghosn Steps Down As Nissan CEO - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan CEO Ghosn Steps Down As Nissan CEO (328 Views)

Nissan Motors To Fire Top Boss Carlos Ghosn / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / Benz S63/S65 AMG.....Benz GLE 350/450/500....GLE 43/63s AMG (4d Ceo's) 016/017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan CEO Ghosn Steps Down As Nissan CEO by nghubs1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
The Chief Executive Officer of Renault-Nissan Motors Carlos Ghosn has stepped down as the company's Chairman and CEO.

According to report, Ghosn stepped down as Nissan CEO on Thursday after 16 years of service to become the new chairman of Japanese auto Mitsubishi.

Ghosn will be replaced by Hiroto Saikawa, Nissan’s current co-chief executive and will assume office in April 1 as Nissan CEO.

Ghosn speaking on his retirement as Renault-Nissan CEO said he is confident that the team he built within the last eight years have the capacity of taking the company to a greater height.

Ghosn said “I am confident that the management team I have developed at Nissan over the past 18 years has the talent and experience to meet the company’s operational and strategic goals.

"Having recently taken on new responsibilities at Mitsubishi Motors, and taking into consideration the upcoming Nissan general shareholders meeting, I have decided that the time is right for Hiroto Saikawa to succeed me as Nissan’s CEO,” he said.

http://www.naijacarlovers.com/2017/02/nissan-ceo-ghosn-steps-down-as-nissan.html?m=1

Re: Nissan CEO Ghosn Steps Down As Nissan CEO by nghubs1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Tokumbo Ford Explorer / 2000 Mistibushi Carisma (3 Months Used ) / Registered Toyota Camry 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.