Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Advice Needed, Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed, Please (441 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / Advice Needed... Please / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed, Please by Eggcelent(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
I wish to put up an advert for some genuine online business opportunities. However, I am yet to decide which of the following platforms offers the best chance of reaching the expected audience.
Hence, I am requesting for advice on which of the following platforms to advertise on;
1. Nairaland;
2. Facebook;
3. Linda Ikeji Blog;
4. Any Other.
Please, help a brother with your superior knowledge on this matter. Adducing reasons for any particular choice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed, Please by GoodyOG: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Eggcelent:
I wish to put up an advert for some genuine online business opportunities. However, I am yet to decide which of the following platforms offers the best chance of reaching the expected audience.
Hence, I am requesting for advice on which of the following platforms to advertise on;
1. Nairaland;
2. Facebook;
3. Linda Ikeji Blog;
4. Any Other.
Please, help a brother with your superior knowledge on this matter. Adducing reasons for any particular choice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

fo for nairaland bro, here is very fruitfull.

(1) (Reply)

TBC For Sale / Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business / This Tells You All You Need To Know About Investing In Real Estate On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.