Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri (461 Views)

Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Claudio Ranieri Sacked By Leicester City FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by Naijahelm: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Reigning Premier League Champions, Leicester City have sacked head coach, Claudio Ranieri effective immediately.

Claudio Ranieri was relieved of his duties on Thursday evening after a poor run of form.

After pulling off one of the greatest shocks in the English top flight football last season by winning the Premier League trophy, Leicester City have found themselves in relegation fight after poor results.

Leicester City lost midfield enforcer, Kante to Chelsea in the summer and his loss have greatly impacted the Champions this season with Star striker, Jamie Vardy failing to deliver this season.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/claudio-ranieri-sacked-as-leicester.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by Titheman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
they should have allowed this respect deserving man to conclude this season...I like him because he doesn't blame players he takes everything and apologize..

He was optimistic that his club would end this season away from relegation.

e no easy to from relegation com Carry league
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by aieromon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ranieri should have told Arsene Wenger to take him to his babalawo.

Mourinho won the EPL and was axed the following season. The same thing has happened to Ranieri.

Arsene Wenger jazz must be strong.
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Stupid management, they sold Kante, the worker to a rival club. That relegation they shall go
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by Elnino4ladies: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jose won the league got sacked Ranieri won the league got sacked Think Conte should think twice about wining the league now cheesy

no wonder why Arsene Wenger doesn't want to win the league grin grin
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by oseiwe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ranieri should have been sacked by Christmastime or allowed to finish this season. Na only Kante cause this free fall?
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by ediama(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
it is not how long you stay that gives you a trophy like EPL.
To me he did greatly.
congratulations my man.
Re: Leicester City Sack Coach Claudio Ranieri by ediama(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
it is not how long you stay that gives you a trophy like EPL.
To me he did greatly.
congratulations my man.

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson Banned Five Matches / Michael Essien Eyed By Ac Milan / Chelsea Muscle Past Kitchee In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.