Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (22393 Views)

Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by cyberdurable(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2017
angry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by boman2014: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by sleeknick: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2017
angry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Talk2Bella(f): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2017
they should be compensated simple
apologies won't do squat
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by philtex(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Dogs... Not accepted. I need $200k sad

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by sleeknick: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2017
HRich:
Try this today before thunder fire those South Africa People

3JBTGYQ

Na today game?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2017
They have probably realized that they do no have a monopoly as far as violence is concerned undecided
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by jordinsparkles(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
booqee:
no we need like a video where the regular South Africans themselves are on their knees crying, begging and seeking for our forgiveness for been such an arssehole and attacking their mummy - Nigeria. And they also make Dstv free of charge, reduce their ridiculous tarriff on MTN network, and make the MTN Nigeria staff body 100% Nigerians (no foreigners)

Then we can start talking..

Until then let them go to hell please angry
lmao! Ifa hear say dem do am
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by johncallidon(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
fakeprophet:
To hell with you sir, keep ur damn apology to ursef we dont need it,,
Destruction of south African properties is inevitable,
Let me start with this MTN mass close to me
take chill pill abeg.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by shamecurls(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
ibnidris:
By the time Nigerians stated destroying all dstv office and mtn office... u will no how far...

Who will bear the brunt the most? Nigerians! Job loss, bad service, and paints the nation has being not investment friendly coupled with our present predicaments.

Both companies re all over Africa and excluding Nigeria won't cost them more than what it would cost the host country.

Am not justifying SA's actions, just emphasising that dialogue is the best option.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by HRich(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
sleeknick:

Na today game?
Yes
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by darknetcom: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2017
booqee:
no we need like a video where the regular South Africans themselves are on their knees crying, begging and seeking for our forgiveness for been such an arssehole and attacking their mummy - Nigeria. And they also make Dstv free of charge, reduce their ridiculous tarriff on MTN network, and make the MTN Nigeria staff body 100% Nigerians (no foreigners)

Then we can start talking..

Until then let them go to hell please angry

yea...kiss the black asss or get lost!...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by scachy(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Story for the gods, lazy a$$ SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by shamecurls(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2017
fakeprophet:
To hell with you sir, keep ur damn apology to ursef we dont need it,,
Destruction of south African properties is inevitable,
Let me start with this MTN mass close to me

When u destroy the one close to you, your area will be cut-off from the rest of the world. Yes! You can switch to another line, do yu know the short term effect it will have on every individual with dare economic and business implications? Re u aware how many indigenous service company will be short-changed and forced to reduce there work-force.

Think wisely before you cause more damage to an ailing economy.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2017
We all know this is not a sincere apology, the foreign affairs minister has already made the stand of the south African government very clear, "Nigerians have killed more south Africans,hence it's acceptable for South Africans to attack Nigerians", I don't see this attack ending soon,i only blame the stupid Nigerian government both past and present that have failed to take appropriate sanctions against the south African government since this xenophobic attack started in 2004(i stand to be corrected)
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by darknetcom: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2017
scachy:
Story for the gods, lazy a$$ SA

lazy indeed..

they have problems defeating nigerians in petty jobs..

welfare nation...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by pahzz(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
bishop court imsu
Baba na that place i dy too oo..if you dy move, you fit still holla me oo

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:

The truth we just cant seem to accept is that at the moment, our hands are tied. Any retaliatory move we make would cost us more than it would them.

That is a bloody lie , if South Africans companies are chased out of Naija investors willing to invest in the said services are on ground to take off , don't you know that they block others from trying to invest in Naija , take the case of HITV and DSTV , DSTV was instrumental to their demise. Jobs will not be lost as companies willing to take up this void will need to fill up these spaces with new staff , some may even integrate workers from MTN and co since they've already being trained in that field. Even if other existing companies take up their responsibilities they will need more hands on deck , South African companies will , on the other hand , be losing millions in revenue since they've turned us to their cash cows , they know this , I'm just surprised you don't , don't be deceived by hearsay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Talk2Bella:
they should be compensated simple

apologies won't do squat
Compensated? How much do you think will measure go someone's life?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by darknetcom: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
fabulouskeem:
the killing still dey on as of yesterday, pls if you have any love one in SA Make una call them to protect there self or make dem come home for now...

a brother sent me this pic of what happen yesterday 2 nigerians were killed codedly

imagine doing this to south africans living in nigeria..

south africans are savages.

barbaric..

not even the asians do this...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:

Both companies re all over Africa and excluding Nigeria won't cost them more than what it would cost the host country.

Do your findings well , MTN was about going under before it relaunched itself through the Nigerian market , DSTV makes more than half its revenue from Nigeria alone , the rest of the revenue comes from the rest of Africa , yet we are billed the most , isn't that exploitative.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Goke7: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
And will you employ our brothers and sisters, thousands of them, who would lose their jobs in the process? Is that really something one should even contemplate in our current economic situation? undecided

The truth we just cant seem to accept is that at the moment, our hands are tied. Any retaliatory move we make would cost us more than it would them.

Exactly, this is why we need to rebuild our economy very fast. you've said it all, we will loose more economically than them which makes it very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Jammiiee(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm cutting one's nose to spite one's face angry undecided
omenkaLives:
And will you employ our brothers and sisters, thousands of them, who would lose their jobs in the process? Is that really something one should even contemplate in our current economic situation? undecided

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Talk2Bella(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Compensated? How much do you think will measure go someone's life?
referring to the man who's Auto shop was burnt down
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by talk2rotman(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:

mehn stop dis shit about employment jare b4 nko? if ur broda dey among pple wey dem kill for south afruca u for no dey talk like dis. if dia property comot anoda investor esp indigenous investors will take advantage of it b4 6 months. so stop been a coward. betwn loosing a life and loosing a job....pick one!
damnit

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Goke7: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

That is a bloody lie , if South Africans companies are chased out of Naija investors willing to invest in the said services are on ground to take off , don't you know that they block others from trying to invest in Naija , take the case of HITV and DSTV , DSTV was instrumental to their demise.Jobs will not be lost as companies willing to take up this void will need to fill up these spaces with new staff , some may even integrate workers from MTN and co since they've already being trained in that field. Even if other existing companies take up their responsibilities they will need more hands on deck , South African companies will , on the other hand , be losing millions in revenue since they've turned us to their cash cows , they know this , I'm just surprised you don't , don't be deceived by hearsay.

oga let's say the truth na HITV mess up o. Nigerian companies have a problem with longevity which is where the south african companies have the edge. The heavy Corruption in Nigeria does not make our indigenous companies last likewise our regulatory agencies which milk them to death. If we can fix this then we can give these SA companies a run for their money but for now they have the edge
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by darknetcom: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Goke7:

Exactly, this is why we need to rebuild our economy very fast. you've said it all, we will loose more economically than them which makes it very sad.

we will loose nothing..

the world is big...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by omenkaLives(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
talk2rotman:

mehn stop dis shit about employment jare b4 nko? if ur broda dey among pple wey dem kill for south afruca u for no dey talk like dis. if dia property comot anoda investor esp indigenous investors will take advantage of it b4 6 months. so stop been a coward. betwn loosing a life and loosing a job....pick one!
damnit
You see, some of you repugnant ignorant kids just sit in the corner of your rooms and type crap all over the place. I have PERSONALLY been a victim and dont need to "imagine" my brother was involved. And my cousin, a PhD student in SA, was involved in an attack about a week ago, but i dont allow my emotions cloud my sense of judgement.

Yall should get over yourselves.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by senani(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Dstv subscription , shoprite , MTN , we could boycott this establishments for 48hrs , this will affect their revenue and send a warning message .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.