Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi (721 Views)

"I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Sarkodie Is Dead(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Deco664: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Media Personality Doreen Avio says rapper Sarkodie is the most arrogant Ghanaian artiste. During a discussion segment on Hitz FM early this week, Avio mentioned the rapper because of his disrespectful attitude towards the media.

She explained she had heard about the rapper’s attitude and also experienced it personally. The comment obviously irked Sarkodie’s fan base who decided to take her on.

“I was surprised when I went for DJ Mensah’s all white party in 2016. I talked to almost all the celebrities – Captain Planet, Keche, Akoo Nana, and so many of them at the party. It wasn’t a lengthy interview but just something short about the show. I thought that just because Mensah was his DJ, it was cool for him to say something brief about the party. When I got there and said I wanted to interview him, he just looked at me with his team and said he wanted to relax so he is not ready to do the interview,” explained the Joy News host to zionfelix.com.

“For me, I felt it was pure arrogance. I wasn’t expecting him to tell me everything happening in his camp but just something small about the party since he was there to have fun.”

Sarkodie, as usual hasn’t responded to Avio’s opinion.

Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Deco664: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Why nah?
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by odogwu2007(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Dude was not in the mood, u 4get this guys are humans, he may be tired or not just in the mood. Well that's ur tiny little opinion sha nd it don't describe who he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by OKorowanta: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Not all artiste sha but being arrogant is common among them.
Burna boy,Davido,Wizkid,Mochedda in her hey days..she go don loyal especially now wey she dey try find her missing feet,Omawumi,
Yung6ix,Di list is endless.
Phyno sef shock me some days ago.
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by ernesty20(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Ok We Don Here Your Yeye Talk. Oya Make U Come And Be Going
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2017
I tire for youless media .since when did honouring interviews become compulsory.
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Mologi(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Madam pack well.. ...

You no want make he rest.. .abi name ur world he come.. .
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by Brown14: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Celebs are humans too.

He might not be really up for an interview DAT minute.

Abeg cut the guy some slack jor.just because of one turned down interview he is now "the most arrogant artiste in Ghana".
Re: Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Somebody came to a party to have fun and relax yet you want to add him to your work schedule just like that..this woman is funny abeg

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Beyonce Pulls Out Of The Coachella 2017 / How Ooni Of Ife Arrives Rccg Camp In Grand Style (photos) / See Nigeria Ten Sexiest And Prettiest Female Musicians (COUNT DOWN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.