Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (1280 Views)

Osinbajo's Enemies Are Mainly From South West - UK Pastor Reveals God's Mind / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2017
this is a warning to the entire black race, especially to Black Africans Men living in Africa. our enemies the non black race are now using our women against us. they use feminist attitude, fake women rights , homosexuality, lesbianism , and all kinds of things like putting the woman above a man in the society. they use the marriage method like polyandry, and encourage married women to commit adultery. their by given the women unnecessary rights. this demonic ways
destroying our African ancestral traditions. be careful of non black races . they are the descendants of demonic angels that disobeyed Almighty GOD -AHAYAH in heaven. this set of humanoids are not real humans. but they were created with animal gene and fallen demon gene. they do not have soul. therefore they are useless to the earth. they have been trying to use tricks on us. my fellow Black African Men just be wise . do not allow any of this non black to deceive you. they want to take all the lands from us. by setting ours to fight each other. they will cause confusion among our own people. Be Wise, and think properly .
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by JSoE(f): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2017
My friend, keep kwayet dia.
See as your yeye dey stink everywhere.
They're using your women against you because your women have finally realised they're humans too and not some form of property you possess and maltreat anyhow.

So, you mumu men are the only ones with the right to adultery. You see your messed up life?

What has your nonsense 'god in heaven' done for you? Where was it when your black-arse ancestors were sold into slavery?

Anuofia! I don't blame you.

You feel threatened because your patriachal society which awards you certain undeserved privileges is crumbling.
Women shouldn't have rights and continue breastfeeding you overgrown babymen, okwaya?
While you babymen go about ruining everything. Have you ever seen where babies are the head of the home?

If you want to prove you manhood, take responsibility and stop heaping your jobs on women. We're not slaves.
Wash your clothes, cook your food, join hands and train your children. You won't die.

Also, who wants to take your land from you?
What good thing have you produced from your useless land since the last twenty centuries, you dimwit?
The white people you fight at every turn are better than you and you know it.

In short, go reset your brain cos you're mad but you have no one to tell you. Now, I'm telling you. I hope this pathetic thing you wrote is a joke otherwise, shove your 'Africanness' up your arse, you sick motherfvcker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by jonbellion(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
JSoE:
They're using your women against you because your women have finally realised they're humans too and not some form of property you possess and maltreat anyhow.

So, you mumu men are the only ones with the right to adultery. You see your messed up life?

What has your nonsense 'god in heaven' done for you? Where was it when your black-arse ancestors were sold into slavery?

You feel threatened because your patriachal society which awards you certain undeserved privileges is crumbling.
Women shouldn't have rights and continue breastfeeding you overgrown babymen, okwaya?
While you babymen go about ruining everything. Have you ever seen where babies are the head of the home?

If you want to prove you manhood, take responsibility and stop heaping your jobs on women. We're not slaves.
Wash your clothes, cook your food, join hands and train your children. You won't die.

What good thing have you produced from your useless land since the last twenty centuries, you dimwit?

In short, go reset your brain cos you're mad but you have no one to tell you. Now, I'm telling you. I hope this pathetic thing you wrote is a joke otherwise, shove your 'Africanness' up your arse, you sick motherfvcker.
shocked
Chaii!!!

4 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
shocked
Chaii!!!
the immaturity nature of a Woman. woman are babies. your are easily deceived. what a pity. women are weaker vessels.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
JSoE:

the immaturity nature of a Woman. woman are babies. your are easily deceived. what a pity. women are weaker vessels.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
No one is using your women. It's African Men who are the worst abusers of their women. angry

Did you expect them to be your abused slaves for ever? undecided Their God has remembered them grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

No one is using your women. It's African Men who are the worst abusers of their women. angry

Did you expect them to be your abused slaves for ever? undecided Their God has remembered them grin
Mr. nobody. you are not well. go and take herbs.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by JSoE(f): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:

Go and die inside bush, sicko.
Weaker vessels but we shoulder all your responsibilities.

We birth babies, we feed 'em, we watch them grow happily.
What does the typical lazy African man(of course,there are responsible ones) like you do? Sit down and watch tv and then complain that the kids ain't close to you at the end of the day.

Don't allow thunder to fire you there oo.
Its your type that won't allow Africa move forward with your backward thinking.

There's a revolution going on. If you don't like it, discover another continent and migrate. Africa could do with one less fool.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:

Mr. nobody. you are not well. go and take herbs.
I hope that makes you feel better at least,

As I was saying, You need to STOP abusing the poor women and making yourself look like the victim.

It's you who is making your women fight back. Not your imaginary enemies.

Looking forward to your hysterical response grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
JSoE:

What does the typical lazy African man(of course,there are responsible ones) like you do? Sit down and watch tv and then complain that the kids ain't close to you at the end of the day.

There's a revolution going on. If you don't like it, discover another continent and migrate. Africa could do with one less fool.
Well put wink

Nowadays they even father babies and run so that someone else can pay for their mess. And someone is here yapping. Respect women angry

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by jonbellion(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
JSoE:

oooh my God shocked

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by jonbellion(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
[s]this is a warning to the entire black race, especially to Black Africans Men living in Africa. our enemies the non black race are now using our women against us. they use feminist attitude, fake women rights , homosexuality, lesbianism , and all kinds of things like putting the woman above a man in the society. they use the marriage method like polyandry, and encourage married women to commit adultery. their by given the women unnecessary rights. this demonic ways
destroying our African ancestral traditions. be careful of non black races . they are the descendants of demonic angels that disobeyed Almighty GOD -AHAYAH in heaven. this set of humanoids are not real humans. but they were created with animal gene and fallen demon gene. they do not have soul. therefore they are useless to the earth. they have been trying to use tricks on us. my fellow Black African Men just be wise . do not allow any of this non black to deceive you. they want to take all the lands from us. by setting ours to fight each other. they will cause confusion among our own people. Be Wise, and think properly [/s].
it's obvious you are under the influence of bath salts

4 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

you are a Rhesus Monkey. you are a mentally sick. in the Head. they are weakling. take psychiatric tablets and get well.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
you are a Rhesus Monkey. you are a mentally sick.
I expected this.

Typical Narcissistic behaviour. Go read this ↓↓↓ and report back ... grin grin

http://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by lastkingsman: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:
this is a warning to the entire black race, especially to Black Africans Men living in Africa. our enemies the non black race are now using our women against us. they use feminist attitude, fake women rights , homosexuality, lesbianism , and all kinds of things like putting the woman above a man in the society. they use the marriage method like polyandry, and encourage married women to commit adultery. their by given the women unnecessary rights. this demonic ways
destroying our African ancestral traditions. be careful of non black races . they are the descendants of demonic angels that disobeyed Almighty GOD -AHAYAH in heaven. this set of humanoids are not real humans. but they were created with animal gene and fallen demon gene. they do not have soul. therefore they are useless to the earth. they have been trying to use tricks on us. my fellow Black African Men just be wise . do not allow any of this non black to deceive you. they want to take all the lands from us. by setting ours to fight each other. they will cause confusion among our own people. Be Wise, and think properly .

nonsens

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by donnffd(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:

WTF did i just read?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by JSoE(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
oooh my God cool
Lol. The guy just dey yarn dust. Don't die yet. Its Friday, remember?

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by JSoE(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Well put wink

Nowadays they even father babies and run so that someone else can pay for their mess. And someone is here yapping. Respect women angry

I just tire for some men.
There are very good ones, though.
The ones that exhibit the kind of thinking in the op are those that need reorientation.
Their minds are messed up big time.
All these sperm-donors claiming to be men.
777philosopher shouldn't cross my path cos I'll so cure him.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
JSoE:

I just tire for some men.
There are very good ones, though.
The ones that exhibit the kind of thinking in the op are those that need reorientation.
Their minds are messed up big time.
All these sperm-donors claiming to be men.
777philosopher shouldn't cross my path cos I'll so cure him.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by InsanePsycho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
777philosopher:

Bros, take

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
it's obvious you are under the influence of bath salts
mentally dumb Caucasians.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Smh. No wonder Michael Jackson bleached his skin. Black skin, black mentality, black future.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Bros, take

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by InsanePsycho(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=777philosopher post=54024728][/quote]

Your mom was a really cute baby smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Christian Denomination Is The Right One / Anointing Of The Holy Spirit / Yorubalization Of Beautiful Islamic Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.