Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? (15790 Views)

Fairly Used Generators @ Cheap Prices: / New And Faitly Used Generators And Laptops! / Fantastic Deals On Generators, Air Conditioners & Others! Pics attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by delejhon: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2009
Hey guys, I am a Nigerina that reside in USA. I have access to various types of Used Generators. I was just wandering, if there is a market for Used GENERATORS in Nigeria. If so, do you know any Wholesaler in Nigeria, that buy and sell Generators.

I want the Wholesaler to get in touch with me, maybe both of us can workout a deal that will be of mutual benefit.

These generators are rated from 2000W to 55KW. Please send an email if you're interested. Looking forward to your emails and thanks.

I also have access to various types of work TOOLS. Send me a list of Used Tools you need.

How much will a generator picture below go for?
It is a "55 KW Generator that comes with Auto Transfer Switch"

Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by ALHAJIali(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2009
what are the manufacturer or model etc,eg cummins,perkins,cat.dorman etc and give us the specs too rpm,hz.pf etc, better rate in KVA NOT KW, LOT OF GOOD MARKET IN NIGERIA ANYWAY(ALTERNATOR, STAMFORD OR LEROY SOMER?)
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by cardoso1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
Delejhon,pls dont bring scrap to Nairaland and Nigeria.you know we have enough junk littering the landscape.
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2009
cardoso1:

Delejhon,pls dont bring scrap to Nairaland and Nigeria.you know we have enough junk littering the landscape.
grin grin grin
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2009
How old are these generators? 10 years, 20 years? the manufacturer is looking for a less expensive dumping grounds right?
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by ALHAJIali(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
pls do not discourage the guy afterall you guys no get light,abi some of una de work for NEPA?we need gen sets bo,tell us what types you get?
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by honeric01(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
import new ones and not used ones
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by ALHAJIali(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
some pple cant afford new gen sets hence big market for gen sets,global market for used gen sets is very large my friends
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by honeric01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
says who? so it's better for someone to import craps into Nigeria just because some people can't afford it? big generators like that goes to big men, so it's only those who can afford to own a gen that goes for it.
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by ALHAJIali(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2009
I think you mixing things,A USED GEN SET CAN BE AS GOOD AS NEW,I SELL BOTH NEW AND USED GEN SETS MY FRIEND,THE USED ONES I HAVE NOW ARE FIRST INSTALLED IN 2007,WE HAD A LARGE QUANTITY OF 2006/07 GEN THAT ARE USED BUT LOOK LIKE NEW GEN SETS.
If you look at global market of used gen sets some 15 000 pcs of 250,500,800 1000 and 1500,2000 KVA used gen set have just be run for under 3 months,these are sold as used gen set some even have warranty and cant be thrown away as scrab.
Nigeria market is another experience,telecoms sector(mtn,glo,visa,zain) have over 500,000 used gen set all from 2005 to date,for them to have robust power for the equipments,they have to change these gen sets often within a year or 6 months depending on the power taken from these gen sets,so all used gen sets from here are sold out as used gen sets.There are people in Nigeria who are not too rich or too poor, middle class kind of people,they cant afford brand new hence they buy these used gen sets so ALL PEOPLE CAN NOT HAVE SAME ECONOMIC POWER
For example brand new 17kva Lister petter sound proof gen goes for 1700m but used one goes for 450 to 650k,27kva perkins soundproof newest model is 1950m but used one go for 700 to 850k.
Our clients are mixed too,some are very rich guys,some in between but the economy is driving everyone to spend their money with sense and USED GEN SET ARE SOLD AND PURCHASED ALL OVER THE WORLD JUST AS YOU CAN HAVE WITH OTHER USED EQUIPMENT,pls check www.proxibid.com,pls take note
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by fumscofolu(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2010
@delejhon, you said you have generators, you said people should contact you yet you did not leave your contact!
maybe we should talk fumscofolu@yahoo.com
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by fumscofolu(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Alhaji ali. You talked about alternators, do you have permanent magnet alternator?
talk to me fumscofolu@yahoo.com
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by raycomray: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2010
HELLO DELEJOHN,
WE ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING UP THESE GEN SETS. SO FAR YOU ARE A GENUINE PERSON. THE MORALITY & ECONOMICS OF USED GEN SETS SHOULD BE LEFT FOR THE LAWMAKERS AND GOVERNMENT. JONATHAN JUST LIFTED THE BAN ON FABRIC, TOOTHPICK, FURNITURE ETC WITHOUT CONSULTING ANY PERSON. SO WHAT DO WE DO? SIR, LETS DO BUSINESS!

RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD
FLAT 2, N0 1
UCHE UBOCHI ESTATE
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET, LAGOS NIGERIA.
EMAIL:raycomraymond@yahoo.com
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by JIBADETOYE: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
pls lets know the kva as someone as pointed out and the prices so that we can see how to work something out. goodluck my guy.
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by ayo45: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ PAKGEN LIMITED
We sell the best value generator sets in Nigeria

SALES PROMOTION

Our products range from Perkins, Isuzu, LYG, Hyundai and other top generator brands which we currently have in stock. Our products are of high quality and are affordable.

OUR SILENT DIESEL GENSET RANGE:

15KVA LYG - 850,000

20KVA LYG - 950,000

24KVA LYG - 1,100,000

SILENT GASOLINE GENSET RANGE:

5kva- prices from 170,000

OTHER SMALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE: (All Gasoline products are delivered free within Lagos)

4KVA - 60,000

6.5KVA – 125,000

OTHER FEATURES:

Electric Start Copper Coiled

After Sales Support Genuine Spare Parts Available

low maintenance Low fuel/diesel consumption

All our diesel range carry one year warranty and delivery can be arranged. We also offer free delivery for our gasoline generator.

Thank you.

Top Notch Plaza: Opposite AP filling station, along Lekki Epe Expressway, Ajiwe Bus Stop, Ajah Lekki Lagos

Tel: 01-8200621, 08191579363, 01-8200682 and 08191589363

Email: info_enpakgen@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by vans73: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2012
ultra silent Diesel generator compa denyo 25 US. used for sell 1.5m call me on 08033398485
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by generator404(f): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Used generator is really popular all around the world as the price of new generator is high. Most customer use generator as backup power supply. Bying a new one is not good for the location that has good power supply. So most customer want a used one which will run even once a year.
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by Acme45: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2020
raycomray:
HELLO DELEJOHN,
WE ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING UP THESE GEN SETS. SO FAR YOU ARE A GENUINE PERSON. THE MORALITY & ECONOMICS OF USED GEN SETS SHOULD BE LEFT FOR THE LAWMAKERS AND GOVERNMENT. JONATHAN JUST LIFTED THE BAN ON FABRIC, TOOTHPICK, FURNITURE ETC WITHOUT CONSULTING ANY PERSON. SO WHAT DO WE DO? SIR, LETS DO BUSINESS!

RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD
FLAT 2, N0 1
UCHE UBOCHI ESTATE
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET, LAGOS NIGERIA.
EMAIL:raycomraymond@yahoo.com
Good day sir, how can I get direct Belgium Jinling or sunshow generator 6600 within Lagos to buy. My contact 08036266996
Re: Lots Of Used Generators. Looking For Wholesalers? by Abiola1016: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
All,
Please i have 6 America generators that just arrived. They are in Lagos and Ibadan.
Please contact me on whatsapp directly ++ 979-709-1455 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Store for GAMING RIG/NVIDIA® GTX 960, GTX 1050Ti, GTX 1060, GTX 1070, GTX 1080 / US used Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Intel Core i5 laptop @ 75K. / Nvidia Gtx & Rtx Gaming & Graphics Laptop Sales Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.