Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) (40924 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Man Escapes Death As His Smartphone Explodes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Sahmmuehl(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ijaya123:
That is not an iPhone7. That is iPhone6.

Sorry for your loss. If you bought it from a genuine dealer, go lodge a complain asap.
You don't know the difference between IPhone 6 and IPhone 7 ?
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Only God knows what she sacrificed before getting that phone
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
prolove32:
Only God knows what she sacrificed before getting that phone

Typical words from a low lifer Nigerian

Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by danjaD(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Her phone, her problem
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by brojoshua: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
These phones will function better if they are used as hand grenades. They are better than many bombs that were used in the second world war because many of the bombs used then refused to explode even till now, for people are coming across the unexploded bombs here and there.
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Damdeok(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Owo ba wogbo,
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by dannielight(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fake I guess
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by tillaman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Look at the camera nw, and dat flash light, it's so clear bruh
Ijaya123:

I'm double sure that that is iPhone6.

iPhone7 antenna lines doesn't run across the phone like that. It curves along the top and bottom edge of the phone.

Go check very well
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Suntemi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ijaya123:

No sir. This is iphone 7 in picture.

Let me educate you.

Check the image below.

1. 2 cameras. Only 7 Plus got 2 cameras.

Ijaya123:

I'm double sure that that is iPhone6.

iPhone7 antenna lines doesn't run across the phone like that. It curves along the top and bottom edge of the phone.

Go check very well

2 and 3. Those are not antenna lines. Those lines on the phone cover (pouch) not on the phone itself.

Next time, don't argue blindly.

Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by mikolo52076: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is not about return and refund or replacement.. .iphones are only expensive but doesn't worth it.. .wat if the phone was on her body. ..be careful with the phone you purchase
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by bizhop01: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
THAT IS WHEN YOU CHAT IN SOCIAL NETWORK 18hrs per day
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Battery problem
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by solla22: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't look like iphone7 to me.
It's either a fake one or you didn't know you were still on iPhone 6
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Friedyokes: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
solla22:
Don't look like iphone7 to me.
It's either a fake one or you didn't know you were still on iPhone 6
that's an iPhone 7 plus... check the pics to see the double back camera lenses
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
ollah1:

Typical words from a low lifer Nigerian

but d guy isnt far from d truth
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Keneking:

Where you able to salvage the sim?

Dem say Alfa catch fire you dey ask whether him biabia burn , no be the biabia go first burn
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
martineverest:
but d guy isnt far from d truth

Don't tell me you belong to that school of thought? Besides, the sh*t happened abroad
Re: Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) by martineverest(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2017
ollah1:

Don't tell me you belong to that school of thought? Besides, the sh*t happened abroad
xcept dat.....we know what naija girls are capable of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.