Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies (61818 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
cry
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by adioolayi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Celebrity Marriage.... and some ladies will be on their good loving average husband to do all for them, comparing what Celebrity husband has done for their celebrity wife....grin
Big Lesson.... Love your husband the way he is, enjoy your marriage and stop comparing societal love birds

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Sanchez01: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Karma is horrible.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Donjazzy12(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto is just a whitewashed asshole
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by porsche2014: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
na wao for this Nollywood actresses dem afterall Kemi Olunloyo is right about them

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
mehn

so many female viewing this thread

na this kind of gossip dey sweet them

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
No condition is permanent in life. kiss
At least she has liberated herself from a FAKE LIFE!

The rest of YOU living in bondage, GO AND LIBERATE YOURSELVES!
Go TONTO! Thanks for freeeeeeeing yourself.
There are MANY in your shoes that are fasting and praying with depression! cheesy

Thanks for your courage in speaking out!
Let them go and hang!
Do Ya Thaaaaaaang! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by frankwyte: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Do expect anything less from her?. Most celebrities are alike, that's the reason some don't marry them because if yu do, you're shouting yourself on the foot.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Skmoda360(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:
If only she knows how many ladies are doing party over her downfall.... Be replying ooooo. Agbalumo
she is really pained.....don't feel any pity for her tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Impeller(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seem like D'Prince was right. Verse2: What about Madam Titus? That one the spread virus, e dey beef fyn gals,....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by dsocioemmy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
What goes around, comes around ..... You used lies trying to sustain your marriage. You thought you were doing us but you were just doing ypurself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by eddyslim(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawaoo aunty Tonto, na real wa
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:
undecided

Hehe,someone needs to collect phone from this woman,she is hurt and will type anything that comes to her head now,I guess she is having a serious fight with her husband right now.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,Tonto please stop typing

You're right.

She's in the middle of an emotional crisis. I hope she's with family which includes a strong man that can forcefully hold her down from running into the market unclad.

I'm an amateur gynecologist and a psychologist for females only grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
So, Tonto has no credibility any more. You lied on your social platform for the xmas gift, and here you are wanting people to believe your words now.
Imminently, when the storm is over, you will still debunk the STD saga.
Is good to be known for honesty and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by dsocioemmy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
And the ladies klling themselves to have a social media celebrated wedding, you better take a notepad and learn the consequences now o
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Anseth(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
And all this celebrity broken marriages everywhere especially the most recent Tonto Dike saga be vexing me. ... The other day I talked about women wanting a perfect wedding and not a perfect marriage
She came out to reveal how many STDs she has treated since she got married and the emotional pain and all..... And I don't pity her one bit you know why
She was literally bought yes I said that
I remember the enviable pix she uploaded then of her exotic cars, gold plated phones, diamond rings and houses all provided by the same man that Is now giving her STDs
She was blinded by the idea of an exotic life rather than a happy life just like most women are
She must have seen what was coming but it was too good to let go...Don't come and be whining upandown over what u consciously stepped into and we should stop indulging them
Carry ur cross and cry in ur Lamborghini
Remember Nobody Cares

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by SABA2002(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
When you been dey flaunt dey guy for social media..... U been no tell us na lie.........

WELL, I THINK THE DEBT HAS BEEN PAID grin

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by enshi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
With the way things are going am beginning to think this girlz media account has been hacked and its the hacker who is saying all these things
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Chinny5(f): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
They think marriage is all about posing for camera, going on holidays and sitting on eah others lap. grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who dey call "action" and "cut" for this tonto-hubby movie na....

Cut cut cut cut.......What's all dz rubbish

Tonto, you are not acting your role as a professional you known to be..

The happiness dey suppose live in real life, dey go don act everything out for make-believe...con dey live make-believe in their real lives.

Whaaat a pity,
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
No condition is permanent in life. kiss
At least she has liberated herself from a FAKE LIFE!

The rest of YOU living in bondage, GO AND LIBERATE YOURSELVES!
Go TONTO! Thanks for freeeeeeeing yourself.
There are MANY in your shoes that are fasting and praying with depression! cheesy

Thanks for your courage in speaking out!
Let them go and hang!
Do Ya Thaaaaaaang! kiss

Kanwulia has spoken, the Iron lady of America, the Secretary of State to Donald Trump grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Pope22(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Abeg......... church hill should reply this woman...... and put her in her place.

Na na..real men don't talk anyhow. For now, church hill is acting like me...keeping mute to bullshits!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto pls keep ur man nd ur home.. it is within ur powers to do it nd I know u can.. Learn to handle issues maturely... A child is already in ur relationship.

Pls keep ur home away from d social media
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Social media marriages self, smh
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wonder why Tonto is making issues on this matter. STDs are meant to be given nd taken. Now to all Naija ladies : A man that gives u a car gift has the right to give u STD nd SYMPHILIS. Don't ask me why.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by chiefkex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwweeee
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by TinaAnita(f): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:
Devil is a liar, don't use your failed marriage to scare our ladies.You Marriage can be heaven on earth when you find a right patner.Marriage is till death do us part.

Right partner doesn't exist anywhere, it's all in our heads. "Till death do us part" depends on how patient, tolerant and understanding you are. Marriage is so stressful

Believe whatever you like. I won't try to shove the truth down your throat.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Elle277(f): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Omg..I fear social Media, people go that far? just for publicity stunt?.. smh
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by TinaAnita(f): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Luiz1:
I wonder why Toto is making issues on this matter. STDs are meant to be given nd taken. Now to all Naija ladies : A man that gives u a car gift has the right to give u STD nd SYMPHILIS. Don't ask me why.

So how many people have you stransferred STDS to?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by profdotcom: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wetin consign me with Toto and her church, if he no give her STDs na me go give her mtcheeeeewwww

Merrybet Mondial Movement
PH 20k and GH of 26k
We give u 30 % of ur investment tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by darlenese(f): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:
Devil is a liar, don't use your failed marriage to scare our ladies.You Marriage can be heaven on earth when you find a right patner.Marriage is till death do us part.

Abi ooo, if I never marry, I for think say na so all men be ! When their marriage fail they will start women liberation campaign ! sad

My marriage has been delicious , we are not perfect, but God has been faithful !

Ladies stop marrying ,MONEY, FAME, NAME, and size of PENIS or SEXUAL PROWESS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by TinaAnita(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pope22:

Na na..real men don't talk anyhow. For now, church hill is acting like me...keeping mute to bullshits!

Don't forget that silence means consent, silence is another way of confirming that something is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Portable Gets New Face Tattoo In Cyprus (Photos, Video) / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.